7

I came to work at 9am on the dot. I wore a white shirt, a black straight skirt,black veil and black heels. I took my black versace bag in my hand because mohammed has an official meeting.

My phone rang so i reached my pocket to take it when my wallet fell. I was about to pick it when a hand took it. I was about to thank the person when i saw salma.

I frowned as she sighs. "Well, i should say that this is quite a coincidence. I mean, what are the chances?" She says handing me my wallet.

I collect it and attempt to walk away when she stepped in front of me.

"Why are you not replying? Oh yeah, you can't disrespect me, get me a coffee would you." She smiles when i felt someone hold my hand.

I look up and see mohammad. "Miss salma." He says as she smiles. "Mohammed , just call me salma. I was just talking to your assistant . I want to know more about you."

He smiles, his dention was perfect. "That is flattering." He say as she frowns looking at our hands. "Are you.....?" She says looking at both of us.

"Yeah, you can say that." He says looking at me. He looked especially handsome today. "Rukayya, always having a headstart. Nice one."

She says acting innocent then walks away. I didn't say anything though. "Why would you say that we were dating?" I say when he sighs.

"It is only this way that she will back off a little." It won't work, he unintentionally made it worse and i didn't want to complain whe n he was trying to help.

"Nice one." I say when he furrowed his eyebrows. "What about the files, have you organized and called Mr. Suarez Gualdo?" He asked when i brought it out.

I was in the cafeteria eating alone. I was practically a loner because hadiza and the rest didn't like me. I was eating my rice when a chick sat down.

It was quite unusual for me right now. Look at who you've become, you were a magnet. I sat back loking at her. "Are you here to say some nonsense?"

I ask but she shook her head. "Actually, i am here to talk even though i know you from other's point of view." She admits.

"Okay." I say not knowing what to say to her.

"How do you know?!" We laugh while she escorts me to my desk. "God, i have a migrane." I hold my head . "Come on, it is love. Soyayya (love)."

I throw myself on the chair and we laugh unnecessarily. "I feel weird though. I don't know why." I say not feeling like myself. "Me too but i have to run, see you later."

She leaves when mohammed called me. I walk in staggering  and removing my blazer. He turns to look at me but his expression changed.

"Are you okay?" He asks coming towards me. "Yeah, i think so. I don't know what is wrong since i drank this." I lift my drink up as he collected it.

He looked at me surprisingly. "You are drunk, this is alchoholic." He says raising his voice a little. No wonder. He pulls me to his table.and i sat down on his table.

He hands me a bottle of water. "Drink all of it." I shake my head and attempt to stand up but he sits me down. "Drink."

"I am an adult you know." I mutter before gulping the water. He stands there looking at me. I stop to catch my breath. "I can't finish this."

He comes closer and raises the bottle so i could continue . I continue drinking when i choked. Water spilled on my shirt while.i coughed.

Moha came patting my back as i coughed. I stopped and looked at him. "Thank you." I say as he steps back a little. I stand up when he smirked.