4

I rush into the halls not minding the stares or how my shoes  echoed through. I opened the door didn't see anyone .

I looked at the clock and it was 8:15. She tricked me but i was the fool. I sat down and adjusted my veil. I kept my things and sorted the files that were given to me.

It was 9:09 at the time so i went to the cafeteria . I bought my latte while making a phone call.with my best friend. "I just can't stand this bitch!"

I shout a little as the few people who were there looked.at me. I shrugged a little. "What can you do ? Just leave her, besides you have the upper hand. He likes you and it is obvious!" I smile a little while.looking downwards  when someone hit me.

Coffee spilled all over my body and it was hot. I screamed because it was agonizing. He was confused so much so that he threw his hands in the air.

I was about to jump on him with complaints but instead i chuckled . The pain topped it off.

"What are you doing?" I ask as he placed his hands down. "I don't know. I panicked." He is a medium height man,a little dark, handsome and at the same time.cute.

He sighed. "I'm sorry about this, the.work.i.was doing is so confusing ." He said and i look at it. I wore a blue and white striped t shirt .

It.is all covered with coffee now. I sigh in annoyance. "Um, i am not being a pervert and all but your.....your shirt is now transparent.

I look at it when he removed his coat  and placed it on my shoulder. "Besides, it is my fault." He says and i smile. "Thank you."

I look at the time and it was 9:30. I felt this awkward feeling because we were both silent. "I better go, my boss might have arrived. See you....um. Which department are you?"

I asked and he smiled. "Well, the investing department ." He said as i nod. "How about we meet here tomorrow ?" He asks but i couldn't help it.

"Sure." I walk away and adjusted the coat. I felt.intoxicated by his cologne. I have to confess that i have been enjoying smelling it. I sit on my chair and swung it around.

My phone ranged which made.me come back to my senses. "Hello, mama?" I say. "Get that file checked! I have a meeting in 15minutes. Hello, baby. Ya aiki?"

I continue swinging the chair. "Lafy, just working ." I bet i am. "Okay, dama i want.to check.on you and your brother is still not back. Do you know where he is?"

His point of view.
I woke up in bed stretching when i felt a girl on me. I sigh trying to recall what happened. Went out with friends, went to.his.chick's house, met her friend, chat, drove her home, escorted her in......

Yeah, that's about it.  I sat up and looked at her. She was beautiful but just not her. Why would i be serious with her if she could let any man in?

I picked up my phone and saw 20missed calls from mummy. Yeah, i should better get ready for that. I feel a hand on my shoulder and looked by the side.

She hugged me from behind and hung her arms around my shoulder. "What's wrong?" She asked and i sigh. "Nothing just late for my workouts ."

I say and she smiles. "Yeah. You better. I don't want you to loose all that, baby." I smile at her sentence. "You want breakfast?" She asks whlie wearing my vest.

"Yeah, but parents inki fah?" I ask as she kneels down in front of me. "They went to check up on my brother in dubai. They will be back tomorrow . I was supposed to stay with my cousin but i bribed her with a little something."