- who he's jealous off.

'who he's jealous off'
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣:
— Bertholdt:
The shy, gentle, giant has always had an awful lot in common with Armin. From the mannerisms, to their body language, with only a few key differences between them. Armin's seen the way Bertholdt blushes whenever you near him. And surly by getting with Bertholdt you would lose nothing, and gain everything, seeing as Bertholdt is more stronger, and more capable then Armin himself. Armin's always feared that he's not good enough for you.

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙩:
— Reiner.
Bertholdts convinced Reiner is better looking, more charming, more likeable than himself. He's always been better at everything than himself as well, so surely it's only some time before he manages to steal his girlfriend from him. He's persistent flirting with every girl within a mile radius, whether there single or not, doesn't seem to help that fact, or settle Bertholdts nerves.

𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣:
— Jean.
You just had to be best friends with that horse face, and somehow you seemed to not only be able tolerate his presences, but enjoy it too. Eren knows that Jean would go as far as stealing his girlfriend to upset him, so he just has to make sure you stay away from him. At least Jean's bad at flirting, and you seem to hate it whenever Jean tries a cheesy pick-up line, or when he wraps an arm around you.

𝙀𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙣:
— Levi
He didn't know what it was, but he often caught Levi's eyes following you around the room, and he remembers the way Levi use to talk about you, as if he was in love. It didn't help Erwin knew that you've always been his favourite squad leader. But he tries not to think about it, knowing it'll effect his very own relationship with Levi.

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣:
— Eren.
Of course that titan-freak has to flirt with his girlfriend non-stop. Every time Jean thinks he's got a moment alone with you, Eren manages to come along and ruin it. Eren would go to any measure to upset Jean, stealing his girl included. But Jean thinks it's more then that, even since you got together Eren starts more fights with him for literally no reason, and he catches Eren's sad gaze watching him with you.

𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞:
— Hanji
Even though the three of you were close friends, Levi couldn't help but have his suspicions. To begin with it was just friendly touching, but it soon escalated. Deep down Levi knew it was just Hanji's way of getting under his skin, but he knows how lonely Hanji gets, and how you're their favourite person in the entire military.

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤:
(Originally it was Jean, as he flirts with everyone, but soon after you got together he stopped flirting with you.)
— So now it was Bertholdt.
He can't help but notice how well you two get along, and how nervous Bertholdt gets around you. But of course he knows you would never do anything like that to him, but his mind can't help but wander in the darkest of times.

𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧:
— Ymir
She flirts with you non-stop, making Reiner feel anxious, and annoyed at Ymir, they often get into arguments about it. Ymir denying she was ever flirting, loving how riled up Reiner gets. But Reiner's confident facade can't help but fade when he sees the way Ymir makes you smile, breaking his heart each and every time.