- reactions to you crying.

'reactions to you crying'
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣:
- Lays your head on his lap, as he braids you're hair. Whilst you vent about whatever's made you cry.
- Peppers your face in quick, butterfly kisses.
- Reads books to you, that he thinks you'll enjoy.
- End up taking a nap together.
- Gives good advice about whatever is bothering you, and offers to help you if needed.

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙩:
- Freaks our whenever you cry.
- Holds you tightly, playing with you're hair, trying to calm you down.
- Lets you just rant it all out, and cry it all out.
- Gets you whatever you need.
- Does all of your work for you.
- Doesn't leave your side.
- Holds he's forehead against yours, lovingly gazing into your eyes, telling you how much he loves you.

𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣:
- You both sit in a straddle position, (on your bum, with your legs spread) your legs over Eren's, as he wraps his arms around your waist, your arms around his neck.
- He listens to you rant about whatever the problem is, and tries to come up with a way to fix it.
- Non-stop cuddles.
- He ends up getting really aggressive about whatever you're upset about. You're tears only feeding he's new found passion against it, whether it's your period, the titans, or someone being mean to you.

𝙀𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙣:
- You lay on his chest, as you cry it out.
- Him telling you. "It's all okay." "Just let it all out." "You'll feel better once you've got it out of your system." And so on.
- Very understanding.
- Helps you find a way to fix/cope with the issue.
- Orders you to take the day off, to relax, and to calm yourself down.
- Tell you how wonderful you are, that you mean the world to him, and he hates seeing you cry.

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣:
- You guys spoon all day, chests facing each other.
- Lets you just cry it all out.
- Peppers your face with sloppy kisses, saying it'll take away your pain, knowing it makes you laugh every time.
- Cracks terrible jokes, but they're so bad that it's funny.
- Doesn't leave your side, until he's certain that you're okay.
- Will fight anyone who made you cry, or made fun of you for crying.
- Very loving, and understanding with your pain.
- Cooks really amazing food for you.

𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞:
- Makes you lots of tea.
- You both sit down, and he hugs you from behind, nuzzling his head into your neck.
- Will murder anyone who made you sad.
- Very understanding about you're problem.
- Treats you like a princess, getting you everything you could need.
- Forces Erwin to give you the day off.
- Cleans your bedroom for you.

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤:
- He leans against the headboard of his bed, whilst your sat in between his legs, laying in his chest.
- He wraps his arms around you, and whispers sweet nothings in your ears, as you just cry it out.
- Once you're ready to talk about it, he listens to you, giving you the occasional kiss to the forehead.
- If you start to cry, he starts to freak out a bit, and does anything to try and make you smile through the tears.

𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧:
- Freaks the fuck out seeing you cry.
- Holds you and doesn't let go.
- Doesn't let you leave bed all day.
- Gets really sad seeing you cry, and looks like he'll cry, seeing you so sad.
- Endless snuggles, and kisses.
- Does whatever he can to make you smile, or even better laugh.
- Kisses away your tears.
- Will kill whoever made you cry.
- Or hates whatever made you cry, like the titans, a person, (after he's beaten them up) or even you're period.
- Is just a huge teddy bear the whole time.