- type of dad they'll be.

'Type of dad they'll be"
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

I've had a lot going on recently, so I'm sorry for how late I've uploaded this. :(

𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣:
- He would be too soft on them. Easily persuaded to read them another chapter before bed. To walk them home in the rain. To let them have a extra slice of cake. He would be too madly in love with your child, that he could never even think of saying no to them, scared to upset the child.

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙩:
- He would be scared. Scared of his children founding out what he is, and his crimes. Scared his children might turn out like him. So when they where babies he was cold towards them, disliking holding them, but he couldn't not love them, so he put on a happy, perfect cascade on. Spinning webs of lies, whenever his kids asked about his past, to spare them from his mistakes.

𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣:
- He would be the good cop, in the whole good cop, bad cop relationship. Eren would secretly encourage your kid to do things which you'd considered bad. He would teach them how to stand up to bullies, and always take the kids side if he'd gotten in trouble at school. He would go as far to threatening the kids farther, in an effort to stand up for his kid, calling them a bad farther.

𝙀𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙣:
- Of course He would spoil his child endlessly, but ensure they didn't become spoilt. He would teach them the basics of everything, making sure he equally spilt his children, as well as making them work towards the treat he promised them. Erwin but ensure his children were kind, thoughtful, and had manners.

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣:
- He would be terrified of being a dad. Jean always thought he was too young, and naive to be a farther. Convinced he would mess up somehow. But in the end, he didn't. To begin with he would refuse to hold the baby, scared of dropping it, but with baby steps he got more comfortable. He always cooked for the,, and played games. Pretty much the perfect farther in the end.

𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞:
- He's terrified if losing the child. Resulting in him training you're kid in everything himself, and no doubt babying them. Levi tends to be very strict, scared to let your kid stay out after dark, in case anything bad happened. Over time he becomes less strict, but that fear never leaves, the fear that he could lose his kid. So he still babies them, not matter how old they get.

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤:
- He makes a very affectionate farther. Marco loved his child with his whole heart, and it showed. He would stay up late, to help with a school project, making sure it's perfect, always packing there bags for them, helping them tie their shoes, anything they needed, and Marco was there to help. He was kind, but still had his rules. But he wasn't too happy with the idea of his little girl beginning to date, but then no farther was.

𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧:
- He was the fun dad. Of course Reiner encouraged your kids to mess around, and not pay much attention in class. But he did like them to be in shape, in case worst came to worst, he knew that could carry there-selves. Reiner was fairly stick with your kids, but would struggle with disciplining them, as he always fell for a pair of puppy eyes.