- when he's sick.

'when he's sick'
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Ughhhhhh, this is terrible :(((. I love how kind you've all been in the comments, and love hearing your opinions. I'm so sorry it's been ages since an update, but I'm trying to consistently update all my works from now on!

𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣:
- Tries to act tough, like nothing's wrong, but he's a terrible actor. You see through his 'tough guy act', and try to help him. He says he's fine, not wanting to bother you, but of course you don't mind. Instead you snuggle up to him, reading him his favourite books, savouring the extra time you got with him.

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙩:
- Just disappears one day. You hear from Reiner that's he's ill, and go to visit him. You're annoyed he didn't feel the need to tell you, his girlfriend, but you know he didn't want to worry you. He pretends he's fine on his own, but you both know he actually likes having you around, no matter the reason. So you end up sitting at his bedside, talking for hours.

𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣:
- Tries to hide it, extremely embarrassed that he's sick. After failing at either trying to hide the fact he's fallen ill, or trying to avoid you, he finally lets you take care of him. He acts like he hates the idea of you spending you're free time caring for him, but deep down he loves the extra attention from you. And how you're risking your own health to care for him, then you remind him he only had a cold and neither of you are gonna die any time soon because of some cold.

𝙀𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙣:
- Acts completely find, not wanting to miss a day of work. But after your persistent pestering, he finally decides to take the day of work. Of course you use one of your sick days, to care for him, he even though he insists you didn't need to. But when do you even listen to him? He secretly loves how bossy you can be, and how much you care for him. Once he realises you aren't going anywhere anytime soon, he uses the day as a mini date for the two of you, cuddled up under the covered reading to each other.

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣:
- Insists he can't do anything for himself, acting as if he could the very next second. So of course you have to take on the part time job as his carer. You have to admit, it is very cute, him insisting that you need to stay with him, so if course you had to. But he doesn't have to be so needy, begging you to get everything and anything for him. Even though he's not even that ill. But you know he would return the favour if you were in his position.

𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞:
- Insists he's fine. He hates the extra attention, and doesn't want you thinking he's weak. Depending on the severity of the illness, he hates having to completely rely on you. After trying to be there for him, you see that's not what he actually wants and he's perfectly fine alone. So you take it upon yourself to organise his paperwork, and take over his squad for the time being. Knowing work is the thing he'll be worrying about the most.

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤:
- Doesn't want you to catch whatever illness he has, so insists that you go do something better with your free time, then waste on him. But of course there's nothing you would rather do. So you just accept the fact that you could get ill, but if it means you can spend time with Marco, it's worth it. So you spend the rest of the day just cuddling and napping, although Marco protested you didn't, he secretly loved your determination to stay by his side, in his time of need.

𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧:
- Tells you he doesn't eat sick, and that's he's practically immune to every disease, just because he was the only cadet to not get food poisoning on the second week of training. (Only because he accidentally dropped his food before he even had a chance to eat, but he'll tell everyone else otherwise.) So when he finally falls ill, it's quite the 'I told you so' scenario.
- Depending on his mood, he'll either be all winey and beg for you to do everything for him.
- Or he'll act like a man, as if he's okay, not wanting to get ill either.