- how you two annoy others

'how you two annoy others'
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣
— One reason you both got together was for your shared love for reading. So people can get a little annoyed when they try talking to you and you both have your heads stuck in a book. Or when the two of you start talking about a certain book, leaving out whoever else was with you. But nothing worst then little things like that.

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙩
— Yet again yours and Bertholdt relationship is rather timid, so other then him spending more time with than Reiner and Annie, you two don't tend to annoy others. Reiner and Annie are annoyed that's he's in a relationship and try to talk him out, but he knows that he wants to be with you.

𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣
— Before getting with Eren, you had a great deal of friends in all genders. With Eren's hostility and overprotectiveness it can a lot like walking on egg shells. So a lot of your male close friends get annoyed by how they don't get to see you as nearly as much. And god forbid Eren finds out your bisexual. Now he's always watching trying to compare any of your relationships with girls, to what Ymir described to him as "lesbian lovers."

𝙀𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙣 
— At the start of your relationship you kept it secret, so even now it's out in the open you both think it's a little funny to act like just work colleagues in front of others. Like only referring to each other as "commander" or "captain" when passing in the halls. So people tend to get confused where you two actually stand in a relationship. Other than that, you both try to keep it professional in front of others and keep all the touching behind closed doors.

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣
— Too much kissing. At any opportunity Jeans mouth will be on yours and not a cute little peck, but a full french kiss. So this has a strong tendency to gross people out, and it's even worse when it's only you, Jean, and Marco there too. Poor Marco never knows where to look.

𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞
— Both of you think you're so smart and so sneaky, but it's plain obvious to everyone. The two of you have a tendency to sneak obvious little metaphors for sex and things like that into conversations. People find it uncomfortable and even worse that you guys don't even realise others can tell what you're doing. How else can the two of you go on for hours about passionately milking an orange?

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤
— Nothing the two of you do really annoys anyone else. However your closest friends might find themselves growing slightly jealous, as the relationship carries on the more time you spent with each other. No doubt annoying a jealous Jean.

𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧
— Some day Reiner will have to have his hands surgically removed from your body. They're also either around your waist, on your ass, or holding your own hands. People get a little uncomfortable at how handys the two of you can be in public, so that often leads to a lot of scolding for Reiner. Who usually tells people, "if you don't like it, look somewhere else."