- drunk him.

'drunk him'
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣:
— Very giddy, and flustered. Flees the scene insisting on going on some kind of adventure (which is usually to just get so,e food) No filter and angers people which brutal honestly and you two running away from angered strangers.

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙩:
— Hard to get drinking, but once he starts he doesn't usually stops. Bertholdt defines the phrase 'liquid courage' as yourself and Reiner tend to find he wandering off and making new friends he won't remember by the morning.

𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣:
— Anger issues to the MAX! Gets set off by the littlest things, and is just looking for anything to get in a fight about. Gets extremely possessive and drags you everywhere with him in search off a fight. God forbid someone tries hitting on you, 'cause that's more then enough reason for Eren to try and murder the guy.

𝙀𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙣:
— Doesn't like to take drinking too far, and isn't one for parties. Occasionally you two open some old, fancy sounding bottle of liquor and drink in his office. After some silly messing around, it usually ends up with you spending the night in Erwin's bed with locked doors. 😉

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣:
— Acts like an absolute idiot. He's not good at holding his liquor and tends to start jumping on table tops, and stripping down in public. The moment he sees you though he's suddenly obsessed with you, very cling and VERY touchy. You have to try and pry him off of you in hopes to not get embarrassed in front of your friends.

𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞:
— Not an easy one to get drunk. But you can tell he's drank ALOT when he starts cracking out smiles for little to no reason. He puts his tough persona back on when confronted though, denying that he even knows how to smile. Sneaking a glance he can be seen just sat smiling, hiding it behind his cup off preferred alcohol.

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤:
— Isn't one to drink himself under the bar, but on the slight occasion he has one to many drinks for a lightweight. Mostly just laughs at everything, and refuses to leave you alone. You both end up ditching whatever party you're at to sit in some dimly lit park and talk about any topic under the sun.

𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧:
— Typical jock type of drunk. Begins acting like an absolute fool, and joins in on more party games. The old Reiner would always start chasing after girls once drunk, so when you two went to a party you had a slight tendency to follow him around like a lost puppy, scared he'll ditch you for another girl. But quite the opposite happened, as Reiner doesn't get a little tipsy, or slightly drunk, he gets complete and utterly smashed. When you lay a hand on him to try and get him home he demands you get off him, because he's staying loyal to his girlfriend. After numerous attempts to show that you're his girlfriend, he ends whipping out a picture of you insisting that's his girlfriend. No doubt it's a long night trying to get him home.

(A/n): How is everyone doing? Luckily quarantine means I'm finally regularly updating this book again. I think it's weird that none of us no anything about each other, but you guys regularly read my work. I'm fifteen, and a girl, I'm from England. Im very indecisive and have about a dozen books in my drafts I'm trying to work on at once. Just the little things but now you guys know some more about me!