- when he gets hurt.

'when he gets hurt'
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣:
— Super embarrassed about it. Doesn't want anyone to think any less of him as a soldier, so he comes to you to get patched up. Although he still does have a hard time admitting it to you.

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙩:
— Good at sorting at any of his own injuries between Reiner and his self. Although every now and then you'll notice how he'll tense up when you brushed against a certain side of his. After denying it, he finally reveals the half-healed injury to you. Keeping it a secret because he didn't want you to worry about him.

𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣:
— Being a titan and all he's pretty good at regenerating any lost limbs. But in the time it takes for that to happen you'll be the one listening to his yelling, and swearing, and moaning about it until then. If Eren's injuried he makes sure everyone gets to hear his screams off agony.

𝙀𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙣:
— Convinced he always needs to be putting up how 'tough commander persona' you'll usually find out an injury from an old scar, or when the extent of if finally catches up to him. Then after you take care off him, only after scolding him for not telling you and not resting properly.

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣:
— If it's only a minor injury then Jean won't shut up about it. Jesus Christ he won't stop moaning, insisting you have to stitch him up as he's too hurt to do it his-self. When it's a serious injury he tries to act all hard and pretend it doesn't hurt to impress you. But you only think he's still as a big an idiot as usual.

𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞:
— Humanities strongest doesn't usually find himself injured to the extend of seriousness. But when he is he hates extra attention. But when he's forced time off you usually help him with anything he needs. Much to his dismay, hating to be out of action, relying on others, and not being able to protect you.

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤:
— Marco isn't the best at hiding stuff. After badly sorting himself out, he'll usually limp around, or heavily flinch when you touch the injured body part, giving it away. Afterwards he does let you fix all his injuries promising to not hide them from you again.

𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧:
— Similar to Jean, if Reiner has any minor injuries then he insists on you helping him. Even though you know he's more then capable off stitching up such a little wound. Anything bigger though and he sorts himself out, trying to keep it hidden from you. Although what's its heals dup he'll brag about the scar to you, giving it away and then having to deal with your anger.

(A/n): do you guys prefer small kinda paragraphs like these, or tiny stories in preferences? I'm fine to write either, but the tiny stories take longer so I'll most likely update the earlier chapter into stories, while still putting out smaller ones. If that's what you guys what? + sorry for the late upload but I'm getting better at being more frequent at least!😬