- when you get hurt.

'when you get hurt (seriously hurt)'
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣:
— Clearly trying to keep himself together in front of you. Reads books to you, and plays with your hair. Becomes more quiet, and you can tell you getting this badly injured had been some type of reality check for him.

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙩:
— Already crying by the time you come to. Just holds you close, terrified of everything that's just happened. Seems to blame himself for it, although you can't tell why.

𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣:
— Blames himself, saying if he was stronger then he would've been able to protect you. During recovery he never leaves your side, you often find yourself waking up to him asleep int he nearest chair, refusing to leave you alone again. Gets defensive when anyone else comes to visit you, like some overprotective German Shepard.

𝙀𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙣:
— Has you moved somewhere where he can work near your room, so if anything happens he won't be far. Makes sure there's no extra work for you to be done for when you do recover. Annoying Hanji and Levi with his constant worrying over you too.

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣:
— Freaks out ALOT. A complete mess when you see him, and is still freaking out. You have to calm him down before he starts to cry. Once he's calm he'll cook you lots of food, so you don't have to eat shitty hospital food.

𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞:
— Insists on only best treating you. Still afterwards he's there critiquing there every move until he's sent out the room. During recovery he doesn't let you do ANYTHING alone. He gets and does everything for you. Instead of his usually I don't care act he's not obsessing over you, now he's come so close to losing you and now knows how it'll feel to be alone in this work without you.

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤:
— Gets into bed with you and you two just cuddle. He plays with your hair and talks to you until you fall asleep. Gives nurses and doctors space when they need it, but is constantly around you.

𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧:
— Becomes really quiet and serious upon seeing you in such a bad condition. Terrified he'll hurt you and make things worse, so he treats you like you're made out of glass. Generally in shock after seeing how hurt you can get.

(A/n): sorry for not updating yesterday. Had some stuff I needed to think over for a while, but everything's mostly okay now. I have six chapter im writing next, one for each boy. Some of you might of noticed that there's now two no. 3 chapter. I'm rewriting the first chapter three to be more detailed and personalised to each boy. Really running out of ideas so please suggest some of you want this book to carry on.