- what they do to wake you up

WHAT THEY DO TO WAKE YOU UP
ARMIN:
— This why boy would usually give you an extra few minutes of sleep before waking you. Not minding laying there with nothing to do but admire your beauty. Eventually you'll awaken to the sound of his voice, and him laying a few sweet kisses on your cheek as well.

BERTHOLDT:
— This sweetie is always too scared of leaving the bed if your still asleep. Not wanting to do anything in the slightest that could chance waking you up. So he instead just stays wrapped up in your embrace. Eventually gently shaking you awake, greeting you with a sweet kiss to the forehead.

EREN:
— Eren too knows how annoying it is to be woken up before wanting to actually get up. So he usually does his best to sneak out of bed and allow you wake up at your own time. But this is Eren, so that never works. You usually wake to him blasting his music and screaming the lyrics, or slamming every single door and draw in your shared bedroom, then him being genuinely shocked when you awake. After countless time did telling him to be more quiet, he never fucking listens.

ERWIN:
— Erwin almost always wakes up first. Being the gentleman he is though, he either leaves you be and gets on with his own days work. Or when he knows you need to get up too, he simple brushing yours hair between his fingertips, gently whispering in your ear for you to get up. Always waking up to being tangled up in his loving embrace.

JEAN:
— Being the annoying little bitch he is, it's always a pain if he wakes up before you. Usually you wake up to him huffing and puffing, moaning at you to wake up. Then when you roll over and try to ignore him, he'll simply grab you by the shoulders and start aggressively shaking you. Leaving you no choice to wake up. If he's in a good mood though, he'll usually pepper your face in sloppy kisses until you shoved him away.

LEVI:
— Being the insomniac he is, Levi doesn't bother waking you up every time he gets up first. Also knowing how bitchy you get on under eight hours of sleep, he'd rather not deal with a cranky you. Being around a sleeping hog so much makes him good at sneaking around without disturbing you. But when he does wake you, he isn't exactly gentle about it. He simply just keeps tapping you on the cheek, getting harder the longer it takes. Usually in the same monotone voice telling you to "wake the fuck up".

MARCO:
— Being the cutie he is, he lays awake caressing your cheek, stroking your hair. Marco would feel too bad to wake you, so he simply admires you, whilst he waits. There's also not much he can do, as you laid on his arm and he's taking no chances in waking you up. Knowing how highly you value your sleep.

REINER:
— Reiner just yeets himself on top of you, I mean a few broken ribs never hurt anybody. The minute he's up your up, he wastes no time in doing anything and everything possible to annoy you. Poking you, talking non-stop, and then just laying on top of you, or even shoving you off the bed. He has no patience to wait for you to wake up.