- proposing

'proposing'
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣:
— Armin had been writing you love poems for a while now. He said that there was some secret code in them. Electing help from Hanji, the both of you stayed up all night trying to crack the code. Hidden in the stanzas was the question, "Will you marry me?". The two of you were shell shocked, scared that's wasn't the message he was trying to get across and unsure of yourself, you acted like you never managed too. But when you found another poem waiting for you in your cabin, the message spelt out nice and clear, you knew you hadn't been wrong that night.

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙩:
— Bertholdt knew what he was doing was wrong. He knew it was selfish, and wrong on so many levels. But if he was going to die, he wanted to do so married to the love of his life. After dinner he told you to meet him outside his cabin. The man was nervously pacing, waiting for you. Before you even got the chance to ask him if he was okay, he fell to one knee and popped the big question. No hesitation at all.

𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣:
— Bursting through the door you saw Eren sat up in bed, bloody, bruised, and bandaged. He claimed you down as you sobbed at his bedside. The images of his near death experience replaying through your head on repeat. Maybe it was the adrenalin rush, or his newfound appreciation for life, but in that moment he let the words slip through his lips without a second thought to it.

𝙀𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙣:
— We all know just how over the top Erwin can be. So he'll make this a huge ordeal, forcing Hanji and Levi to help him out. The mess hall was dimly lit by rows of candles. Bunches of flowers laid out, with the best set of plates and cutlery the survey corps could offer. Along with some mediocre cooking from the other squad leaders, at the end of the meal Erwin would pop the big question.

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣:
— Being the nervous mess Jean can be, you immediately knew something was up on your date. Stuttering, and clammy the entire night, you were busy preparing for the worst. The two of you were sat on your cabins floor, eating a meal Jean had prepared with food he and Sasha managed to steal. By the end of the meal you finally asked him what was wrong. Taking your hands in his, Jean painfully stuttered through the big question, anxious for your reply.

𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞:
— Not one for making a big fuss, Levi would probably accidentally slip the question out during an intimate moment. Right as the two of you were recovering, and catching your breathes he randomly popped the question. Taking your sweaty hand in his, right after his climax he accidentally let the question slip. Nervous that this wasn't the right time, he'd been silent not even daring to look over you. Only having his doubts calmed down by your reply.

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤:
— Being the cutie Marco is, he'd been planing this for a long time. Getting the help from everyone else in the 104, the girls you'd shared a cabin with blindfolded you, and lead you outside in the middle of the night. Upon arrival, you were met by a small picnic and Marco. He said he wanted it to be a surprise, and that's why he had the girls bring you to him. Turns out he'd been doing Sasha's chores for her, in return for her sneaking food out the kitchen to him. Saving up all the food he'd managed to prepare a cute little, moonlit picnic for the two of you. After the romantic evening he got down in knee and asked the question.

𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧:
— Reiner always knew he wasn't meant to get attached. You being his girlfriend was bad enough, along with the constant scolding he got from Annie and Bertholdt. Claiming he was getting 'soft', and 'losing focus of the real mission'. But on expedition when you'd been caught in a titans grasp, he couldn't see himself with anyone else, never the less leaving without you. So once you'd been saved, he pulled you onto his horse. Capturing your lips in a kiss the question just managed to slip out.

a/n: hey guys!! Hope everyone's doing well. This book really just got so many views and votes in such a short time, which I'm so grateful for. A big thank u to everyone reading, voting, and commenting. I'll carry this book on some more, but I've ran out of ideas. So if anyone comments any I'll make it into a chapter. Stay safe!!