- how many kids they want

HOW MANY KIDS THEY WANT
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣
— Armin would definitely want one kid. He was always scared about not being a good enough father, after growing out with many paternal figures. But with enough reasoning an insisting, he'll agree to have more if you believe he's a good father.

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙩
— He always wanted around three, liking the idea of always returning to a full house. He liked the idea of having quite a few kids, knowing that if they're parents were never there for them they'd have each other. Seeing as he valued his friendship with Reiner so greatly, he would want his kids to be the best of friends.

𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣
— Two, growing up an only child for a while he wouldn't want his kid to grew lonely. By having two they have each other, like how he had Mikasa growing up. Always scared about accidentally turning into a titan and hurting them though, which would hold him back from having anymore.

𝙀𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙣
— Erwin always through a single kid was plenty enough. Being a busy commander he did what a child, but he didn't see any point in having a kid if he could never make time for them. So he didn't want more than one as he deemed it unfair. Meaning that single chair got absolutely spoiled by him.

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣
— He wouldn't really mind how many. Growing up an only child he doesn't see what's wrong with one, but if you wanted more then he'd gladly agree. Once he's got two though, he would love the idea of having a bunch of little versions of you and him walking around, so he'd be the one pushing for more.

𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞
— One, if any. With his work he knows it'll be hard to be a good father, so by having one then he wouldn't be disappointing more than a single person. Only having one means it's easier to spend time with them, not having to separate it wit others. He's also terrified of losing everyone close to him, so by having one it's less worries too.

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤
— Marco would want at least two kids, the idea of more not something that upset him. But the idea of a stereotypical family with one son and one daughter always being his dream, whenever he thought about starting a family when he grows up. Accepting his kids for whatever they grow up to be/represent as.

𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧
— A huge family man. Always wining to you about how "one more wont hurt anyone". Even though he has so many, he always makes sure he had enough time for all of them. You're annoyed with how eager he always with about having another kid, sometimes you just wish he was the one popping them out/changing their nappy's all the time.

a/n: I rlly running outta ideas, so would u guys want me to like a NSFW alphabet for each of the characters?