- university course they'll take

'university course they'll take'
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣:
— CLASSICS + ANCIENT HISTORY. Seeing as Armin already has a deep interest in books, I could imagine him being interested in what the world use to be like long before his generation arrived.

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙩:
— ECONOMICS. Idk really, but i can kinda see Bertholdt being good with numbers and what ever else is involved in economics. He seems smart and this is s smart subject.

𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣:
— JOINED THE MILITARY. I can't really imagine Eren going to uni, so instead at the age of sixteen he ran off to join the military. With a dead mother, he didn't see any reason sticking around his hometown so he got up and left.

𝙀𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙣:
— POLITICS, PHILOSOPHY AND LAW. Being the commander of the survey corps I see Erwin being some high up politician. Using smart words to sway others to get behind his points, election him into more positions of importance.

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣:
— COOKING/ENGINEERING. So I'm the anime it's kinda said that Jean's meant to be a good cook. (Or I made that up idk I havnt watched it in ages) So it'd make sense for him to go to culinary school. If not though I can imagine Jean wanton to find out what makes certain things tick, and him being all sweaty slaving over fixing cars all day.

𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞:
— MARINE COMMANDER/PROFESSOR. Can't imagine him actually getting a degree so I feel like he'd either be some high ranking officer, or a professor sick of dealing with teenagers bullshit.

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤:
— GLOBAL SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT. Tell me you don't see Marco organising matches and rallies. He'd be one of the teens trying to make a difference and wanting to better the planet itself. I could definitely see him out there lugging a sign around protesting for the environment sake.

𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧:
— BUSINESS. On the surface he seems like some big, dumb oaf. By in reality he's got plans to become ceo of some huge company. Bringing in that bank, and ordering others around on fitting suits.