- what happens when you fight.

'what happens when you fight'
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

(A/n): not the best one but wanted to get one out of you guys🥴

𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣:
— Neither of you really yell, but do give LOTS of attitude. Snapping back and forwards, but after you've got everything of your chests and it dies down, you start to think about the situation more logically. You always get through this stuff together in the end.

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙩:
— Soft spoken arguments, both pacing around the room. Neither scared to cry, getting everything off your chests. Always ends with you both in each other's arms, holding back sobs, whisky apologising. Rarely ever argue, but both take everything to heart when it does happen.

𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣:
— Everyone sees it, if not hears it. Both crying, yelling, and hitting random objects in a rage. En if storming off to your cabins were your cabin-mates console you as you cry. Not rare for you both to fight, with Eren's anger issues and protectiveness. Everyone knows you love each other too much though and will be fine in the morning, if you both don't sneak out of your cabins at night to forgive each other.

𝙀𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙣:
— You sit there listening whilst the other rants about whatever the problem is. Both logical thinkers, and try to stick to the mindset of you and Erwin versus the problem instead of you versus Erwin. You both can tend to get snappy, or even start name-calling. But after a few hours apart you're both ready to try talking it out again.

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣:
— Depending in the subject of the fight, Jean either doesn't care and acts very nonchalant about it. Sitting there sighing, acting bored, angering you more. If something's annoyed him he doesn't get scared to cry or yell. No matter how serious the argument is though, neither of you leave the room until you've made up, that's the deal you both made at the very beginning of your relationship.

𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞:
— You always end up crying, whilst Levi sits there with a blank face, only fuelling your emotions even more. After taking so long for Levi to open up for you, at any sign of an argument it's like he shoved all of his emotions into a box with a pretty bow and yeets it as far away from you as possible. You wish you could do the same, but it's too hard to keep back the tears as you start to argue.

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤:
— You'd learned together that any problem was you and Marco versus the problem, instead of you versus Marco. You'd sit down and talk it out, and ur was fine if either of you cried. Neither of you tended to raise your voices though. There had been occasions when something upsets Marco and he can become a little distant, or snappy, but you both always manage to sort it out.

𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧:
— Reiner becomes very distant. Like he's in the room but thinking about something else in his head. Almost as if something's telling him to cut off any feelings for you. He's usually surprising calm, or if somethings upset him then lots of pacing, constantly pulling at his hair with stress. Neither of you are scared to cry, and you both end up getting riled up and raising your voices, but try to keep it calm and quite.