- reations to periods

'reactions to periods'
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣
— Super cute about it all. Reads books to you whenever you feel like crying. Gently cuddles you through any cramps, reminding you that it'll all be over soon. Gets embarrassed about buying any pads or tampons though, asking if he really had to, but nine times out of ten he does buy them for you.

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙩
— Has a calendar so he can predict when you'll start it. Also knows when your mood swings are in relationship to your period. Working methodically around the whole thing. When your period does come, he cuddles you as much as possible. Gently running his hands through your hair, and stroking your stomach after any aching cramps.

𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣
— Has helped Mikasa with gets before so he's no stranger to all this. Not a fan of buying pads or tampons, but he'd never tell you that. Finds it funny to see you getting all angry and having to calm you down, now he knows what it's like to be you. Low key freaks out whoever you quieten down and tense up at a cramp, and just strokes your hair till it passes. Not grossed out by any blood stains either, and is good at washing them out too.

𝙀𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙣 
— Never afraid to buy period supplies for you. Understands it's a natural process and ensures you it's nothing to be embarrassed about and that it doesn't gross him out. Times when you next take any painkillers as well as heating water bottles for you. Handles your mood swings well, understanding it's a phase that'll pass.

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣
— Never had to deal with this before, so he's so grossed out. Also hates buying tampons and pads, but he's never make you go get them yourself. Cooks you anything you want, and even tries any weird cravings with you. You can tell he cringes whenever you sit down on anything white too. Other then that, he cuddles you just as usual. Trying to spoon any pain away, as he likes to say.

𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞
— Absolutely fucking revolted. Doesn't care about buying pads, but the whole process itself is worse for Levi than you. Can't stand any blood stains and has an annoying habit by asking when the last time you changed once, as if your a toddler that can't hold its bladder. He does handle your mood swings well, reminding you that there's a reason to your unprovoked anger or tears. But the moment he finds any wrapper of a tampon, even if it's not the tampon itself, all hell breaks loose.

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤
— Honestly just whatever you need he's gonna get for you, not matter the circumstances. He's not embarrassed to ever buy you tampons, splashes our on the best ice cream or whatever your period cravings are, stocks up on painkillers. Constantly checking if you need a hot water bottle, then refilling it the minute it drops a single degree. Strokes you hair when you cry, let's you take out your anger. Cuddles you and strokes your stomach when you get a cramp. Extremely understanding about any mood swings too.

𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧
— He'd ask what size your pussy was, no doubt. Low key wanna know how tampons and periods work, so you'd have to explain that too. Walks around proudly buying tampons and pads, not having a single care for anyone who judges him. You can tell he feels awkward now he knows what's actually happens, but he mostly follows you around like a worried mother, othering to you food. Will surprise you with your favourite takeout, and watch movies with you all day.

a/n: how on earth had this book reached 50k?????? Like earlier this week I swear it was still ok 42k?????? How is this even possible????? I love you guys so much, thank u to everyone reading, voting, commenting, and even adding to reading lists. I hope everyone's doing okay during these times, my dms are always open if you ever need anyone to talk to. Stay safe!!!