- their clothes you steal

THEIR CLOTHES YOU STEAL
ARMIN:
— His survey corps cape stinks of his scent, so at any given opportunity you enjoy swaddling yourself in it. Armin often finds you just sat in it, your head in a book. Not wanting to disturb you he just drops it, not really minding it in the first place. He can't deny it made you look 100x cuter either.

BERTHOLDT :
— 'Cause he's tall he got some fatass feet, meaning he has giant socks. So in the winter you tend to steal his socks, as they get so high up your leg instead of having to buy longer socks. Bertholdt doesn't understand why out of everything you'd steal his socks, but he just starts giving them to you to save you the trouble.

EREN:
— That long sleeved, casual, brown shirt he wears. You like to sleep in it, as the smell reminds you of Eren. Eren thought you looked really cute in it, so he'd start leaving it out on the bed for you, taking the message you would always start sleeping in it. (that one that's for that string that crosses in the front a little)

ERWIN:
— Seeings as he's so tall, he's gonna have some oversized clothing. Being commander also means he's almost always working late, so the two of you struggle to make time for one another every now and then. After putting your cropped, camel brown jacket in the wash, you stole Erwin's. You found you preferred the oversized fit, and the smell of him that cling to the jacket helped you get through the long weeks without him.

JEAN:
— Being really lanky means he buys extra large hoodies so they'll fit properly. Jean was so confused as to where all his hoodies was going, wondering if his roommate was secretly stealing them. But walking into your room and seeing you in nothing but the oversized clothing, he immediately dropped any anger caused by it, too distracted by how cute you looked.

LEVI:
— Levi's a little shit and refuses to give you any clothes. Insisting you'll spread your nasty ass germs to him. So the best you get is when you successfully manage to steal his green survey corps cape. Although after seeing how happy it makes you, Levi pretends to not notice its missing, or how you're wearing a cape that's too big/too small for you.

MARCO:
— Marco being the boy he is would always offer you his jacket/coat whenever you got cold. After one night of taking it home with you, you decided it was actually pretty cute and started styling it with other outfits. Marco didn't mind as you did look really cute in his coat.

REINER:
— Since he's so muscular, and low key got some titties, he always wears giant T-shirt's. T-shirt's that fit fine on someone of his statue, but on you it's like a mini dress. After having no other clothes to wear and slipping one on, Reiner starts always giving you them to wear. Him thinking you look real cute in the oversized clothing.

_______________________

a/n: one time I was with this guy and I was clearly cold and he said "I would give u my hoodie but I don't want u to stretch it out" and I'm guessing my face was all like sad/shocked and shit cos then he quickly followed up with "I didn't mean u were fat u just got some big titties and my brother said girls tits can stretch hoodies." So I still don't know what to think to that...