- first kiss.

'first kiss'
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

(A/n): also wanna day that I see all you guys who are regularly voting too, I keep recognising familiar usernames so you guys, as well as commented aren't going unnoticed😚 Wow I don't upload for weeks then do two in one day, haha mostly write this to procrastinate telling my crush how I feel. Everyone tells me it's obvious he likes me back, but it's hard to believe when it's not coming from him. And I don't wanna ruin our friendship either, cos if he doesn't like me I still wanna be friends but I don't wanna make it really awkward if he doesn't like me back and UGHHHHHHHHg.

𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙞𝙣:
— Once a month you and Armin swapped books. You both tried your best to find a book that the other would love. You both had begun too leave cute little notes on the first page on the book. Until one note tells you to piece together the first letter of the first word on each note. It spelled out another book, which had a written confession on. When it came to the next book swap you too write down your confession. At the next book swap, you kisses him.

𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙩:
— Reiner was one of your closest friends. Overtime you finally told Reiner that you had a crush on his best friend. Reiner knee you both liked each other and orchestrated many moments when you'd be together, from sitting next to each other at meals, to being partners in combat training. Full well knowing both of his friends were shy messes that deeply needed how help. It got to the point where he looked you both in a supply cupboard not letting you out till you both "talked it out", whatever that meant. After a good few awkward conversations you both ended up confessing, and you pulled him in for a kiss.

𝙀𝙧𝙚𝙣:
— The closer you got to Eren, the more protection he became. At first you thought he was after any reason to punch Jean, using he's touchyness towards you as an excuse. Until he began picking on even Marco and Reiner too. Eventually he asks for you at night to meet him outside of his cabin. After a small argument about you ditching him for other guys, he eventually snaps. Reaching forward he kisses you. A quick smash of his lips against yours before confessing he's so defensive due to his feelings for you.

𝙀𝙧𝙬𝙞𝙣:
— You two had already been dating. It was a late night and you both were skating over his heavy amount of paperwork. You felt absolutely exhausted but Erwin looked like he could keep going for hours. Noticing this he tells you to go sleep. But on the way out he calls your name. It's the first time he'd ever told you that you loved him. The words made you freeze, especially when they came from him. He then kisses you, telling you that if you're not ready to say it then that's fine, before returning to his desk.

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣:
— Eren shoved Jean into toy, whilst falling you both accidentally kissed. At the stage of friends-who-like-each-other-and-everyone-else-can-see-it-but-you-two stage, it made things very awkward. Soon after Jean finally managed to build up the courage to ask you to meet him early before breakfast. There he was a blushing, fumbling mess. Eventually he managed to spit out that he liked you, and your confession that followed was enough to fill his ego that he finally kissed you, and properly this time too.

𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞:
— After keeping you behind for extra cleaning, it became a bit of a habit. You'd half-heartily sweep floors, whilst Levi kept you company. Slowly over the course of a few months you both became rather close, knowing a significant amount about the other. Until one day when you were leaving Levi called your name. Turning around he kisses you, out of the blue. He then walked past as if that happens everyday. He started doing it more, until you both kinda decided you were in a relationship. Now you're thinking does he only kiss you as a friend? Are you even his girlfriend?

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤:
— After Jean calling you both out at dinner for being flirty and obviously liking each other, you both finally see that the other returns your feelings. Marco waits for you after dinner, where you can clearly see his nervousness. After a lengthy confession about him not wanting you to feel pressured into a relationship to keep the your guy's friendship, you finally grab him and kiss him to shut up. After getting the message, he too leans into the kiss.

𝙍𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧:
— After being partnered together for hand-to-hand combat training, the two of you do your usual flirty banter conversations. After a few jokes, and teases about being w couple. Reiner tackles you to the floor, pinning you underneath his weight. He kisses you. Only a quick peck on the lips, but still a kiss. Afterwards he helps you up as if it was nothing, and goes back to talking and training. You on the other hand are a confused, blushing mess.