[Albus Severus Potter] ~ Shadowing around

Sitting on the sofa of my living room, I couldn't help but smile in sheer amusement at Albus's obvious discomfort.
We had agreed that we'd spend our Easter holidays in my home - my very muggle home- and the Summer holidays, or part of them would be spent at his.
Seeing as both of my parents were muggles and there was a very large amount of electronic devices around, neither of us was allowed to use magic in the house, since it would probably end in a rather large mess.
Albus, who had grown up around magic, and was used to have it around at all times, was a having a really hard time adjusting to my muggle life.
But he always claimed his Grandfather, Arthur, would love to spend a week with me.

"Anything wrong, Albus?" I asked with a sweet smile and Albus looked at me with narrowed eyes, amusing me even further. "What?"
"Stop looking so amused." he demanded, and I tried to hide my smile. "Your parents seem to despise me, you know?" he said with a worried tone, and I shook my head. I could see where he was coming from.
My parents, whilst they'd been happy when my two older siblings got their letters from Hogwarts, were a little less pleased when my twin brother and I had gotten ours.
During holidays we would only talk about how amazing Hogwarts was and about some professors that seemed to think we didn't need to rest and about how a Slytherin -most of the time Albus, myself or Scorpius- would found themselves causing trouble, one day after another, or how the newest potion discovery was amazing.
My parents, naturally got fed up of our school talk, and decided that we were banned from mentioning magic altogether when at home.
"They don't despise you Al," I started and he scoffed at me. "They just hate that we talk about magic, and everything involved with it because they can't understand it. My siblings and I are totally and completely forbidden of talking magic at home." Albus sat down on the sofa, closer to me.
" My siblings and I spend most of our year away from them, me and my twin because we are still at school, but my older brother, Russell, works as a magizoologist and my sister, Annabeth, works as a curse-breaker. Chris and I are bound to spend little to no time home when we finish Hogwarts. More often than not, my parents get annoyed at us, because, the few times we can get together, my siblings and I keep talking about stuff they have no idea about and they think that that makes us drift apart."

Albus sighed from beside me and I put my hand on his thigh. We were only talking this freely because we were home alone, I was sure that whenever my parents and my twin arrived, Albus would clam up and would only speak when directly spoken to.
"They basically despise everything that makes me, who I am, which basically means they despise me." he said and I stood from the sofa, sitting on his lap. I placed my arms around his neck as his arms immediately found rest in my hips.
"I don't think they hate you Albus."
Albus scoffed again as he looked at my eyes. "From the way they speak to me, look at me and so on, I beg to differ."
I chuckled. "They just hate the idea of the two of us alone at school, and I bet you that my brother isn't exactly helping matters with all the letters he sends them behind my back. I'm pretty sure Chris has told them that you have me under a spell or that you are feeding me a love potion or something." Albus smirked at me as he leaned in.
"I don't think I would need any of those." He said as he laid me on the sofa, hovering above me.

"So you want to get caught making out on the sofa at my home? The home I share with one very annoying twin, and equally annoying parents?" Albus smirked again and I blushed.
"It wouldn't be the first time we would get caught making out somewhere we shouldn't be making out." Albus kissed me and I melted into the kiss, pressing myself against him with a content sigh.
Seeing as Albus was getting a little too eager, I pulled away from him, smiling when I caught sight of his pout. I pecked his lips, as a way to push the frown away from his face, and it certainly worked. He leaned in again.
"What in Salazar's name are you playing at?" I asked as Albus smirked again, his hand rubbing circles in my waist and his lips grazing mine, but, however, before we could go any further, we heard someone.

"Dad! Come to the living room fast!" my brother shouted, and I groaned. "You are going to pay, trust me." I said in a dark tone, just as Albus and I pushed slightly away, but not enough for my father to think my brother Chris had just called him out to annoy me.