More Harm than Good

Jungkook

I always wake up late every Saturday. This is the only time of the week and Sundays,  I get to spend more time in bed and to rest. It's been tough in the office lately. One of our clients has been giving me a hard time.

It's my routine to have my breakfast at the porch every weekend. It's also my time to catch up with my husband Jimin.

"Goodmorning babe." I leaned down to kiss him on his cheek.

Without even glancing at me and while sipping on his coffee, "Morning."

"Sorry I did not make it for dinner." I usually make it to the point that I eat dinner at home. "Hanseo Group is causing we a lot of headaches."

"Mmmm.." He just muttered. His eyes still fixed on the magazine he's reading.

"Jimin, babe, let's have lunch? There's a new Italian restaurant near the office. I know you'll love it there." It's been a while since we had our last date.

"I'm sorry Jungkook but Hoseok invited me for lunch today." Still browsing the magazine.

"How about dinner?" I smiled.

"I think I won't be home early today. We will get a massage after then we will have dinner. I think I won't be home until 8." Finally, he looks at me. "Maybe some other time."

I just nod. Jimin and I have been married for four years.  We don't have plans of getting married then, but I got him pregnant. My parents didn't like the idea of having a child before marriage and they like Jimin's family. Soon after they found out about the pregnancy, they got us married.

"Goodmorning Sir, here's your breakfast." An unfamiliar voice greeted me. He placed a tray with food and coffee on the table. As I looked at him, I felt guilty that the first thing I noticed was his plump lips. After taking a while to worship those pretty lips, I looked at him smiling at me. Beautiful.

"Are you new here?" I asked curiously.

"He's the chief servant's son." Jimin but in.

"Jimin?!" I glared at Jimin. He really is arrogant sometimes. Jimin just rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I remember. Aunt Soomi told me you're arriving."

"Yes sir, my name is Seokjin." He was so polite to even bowed at me.

"I'm Jungkook." I smiled reaching for his hand for a handshake. He took it and gave me a smile. He is just so beautiful.

"Eomma always speaks about you, sir." Yes, of course. Her eomma took care of me since I was a baby. I would even get jealous whenever she needed to come home to the countryside to be with her family. Even more jealous when I learned that she's having her own child. I really thought she will leave me. But was so happy that she stayed.

"Well, Seokjin, I think this is not the best time to talk non-sense with my husband. I guess the kitchen is waiting for you?" Jimin really is just annoying. He always speaks like this to all our servants.

I saw how Seokjin's face flushed red. "I'm sorry sir." He turned his back to leave.

But before I can even talk, "Don't scold me. I don't think he should talk to you like he knew you for so long. He should not step on the line."

"Why are you so mean? You're nice when talking to your driver. Why not treat our servants fair? What's the difference?" I'm trying my best not to yell at him.

"My driver is already with me for ten years. That's the difference." He reasoned out.

"I'm treating your driver Yoongi like a friend. So might as well treat our servants just the same."

"Whatever!" Jimin dropped the magazine on the table before walking out. I just sighed. Jimin sometimes is so hard-headed. He will not listen to me. I always asked him to be kind to our helpers but he is always mean to them. I don't like that attitude of him treating people differently.

"Auntie Soomi." I greeted my favorite person who is currently cooking our lunch. I always give her a hug every time I see her. She's like my second mother.

"Kook-ah! Goodmorning. Did you meet my Seokjin? I asked him to serve your breakfast."

"Yes, auntie. You did not tell me your son is so beautiful." I rest my chin on her shoulder.

"Aish Kook-ah! You behave yourself! Not my Seokjin." Her reaction made me laugh. She knew me really well.

"I won't! But I cannot promise." I teased her.

"Don't dare Jungkook!"

"Just kidding. I wonder where is he? Jimin was mean to him this morning. I just want to apologize."

"Your husband has no chance of changing his attitude eh? He's not nice at all." She whispered to me. She doesn't like Jimin for me.

"I'm sorry Auntie. I'll try to talk to him."

"Not effective. Anyway, I ask Seokjin to water the plants. I think he's still in the garden."
.
.
.
.
"Hey!" I saw Seokjin in the garden watering the plants. I can see that he's not comfortable with my presence. "I'm sorry about what my husband said earlier. I think he just had a bad morning."

Seokjin just smiled trying to avoid my eyes, "It's okay sir. I should not step out of boundaries."

"Boundaries? What are you talking about?" I asked smiling.

"Your husband was right sir. I should not step on the line." He's getting cuter when he looks anxious.

I laughed, "Don't mind what he said. He's just always like that. I don't see anything wrong talking to our helpers. So don't worry about it."

He just smiled. But then I reminded myself that I am already married. Even my marriage with Jimin is not at all good, flirting with Seokjin will do more harm than good.