Intimacy

Seokjin

Well, nothing happened, we just kissed. I'm actually expecting something more but Jungkook did not try. I'm lucky that my shirt was long ang my tummy stretched it, otherwise, he will find out that I am feeling too needy.

We end up eating dinner together. "I will transfer to the guestroom. That will be our new bedroom. I'll have it fully renovated first and buy a new bed before you move in."

"Is that really necessary?" I asked.

"Yes? I want everything fresh and new when you finally stepped into our bedroom." He smiled at me.

"Jungkook, I know what you mean by that. I really don't mind sleeping in the bed where Jimin slept before. I don't mind using his closet. I don't mind stepping on to the floor where he walked or using the bathroom where he took his bath." I said. I know my stand and where to stand.

Jungkook held my hand. "I don't want you to sleep on the same bed, I don't want you to walk on that same floor, I don't want you to use his closet or that same bathroom. I only want the best for you Jin. And I need it too. I want to start all over again."

"And I just want you to know that I accepted you for who you are Jungkook. I know your worries for being a divorced man. Maybe you're thinking that I am scared to be with you. I want you to know that I'm not. I am actually looking forward to be with you. I know you have a lot of fears, of being in the same situation as before, but please know that I may be young, but I'm no near like Jimin. Listen Jungkook, I love you and all the baggages that comes with you. So please don't worry about me doubting you or you doubting me."

"Jungkook, you promised me that you will face me once you're out of marriage and that you will come back as a better man that I deserved. But I always see you as a better man. I always see you as someone with a pure heart. And I can't see any reason for you to doubt yourself that you're not good for me. I'm here to help you forget your past. And I will be here for you as long as you want me to. I have waited for you. If I don't want you, I think I'm already in the province with my father. But look, I'm still here. I stayed and I think that's enough proof that I am entrusting myself to you. I believe in your promises because I love you and I believe in your ability to love me back."

"Being with you is just... blissful. I can't find any words to describe what I'm feeling right now. That feeling when nothing else matters. And I want to be in that blissful feeling forever."

Jungkook's eyes glistened. He held my hand and rub it. "I love you Jin and thank you for accepting me. I promise to love you the best way that I know. And our baby girl. I'm so excited to see her." He leaned his head down to kiss my belly. "I want to see you soon baby. You will be daddy's little girl. okay?"

The he looked back at me. "What do you want next babe? Boy or girl?"

"What are you saying? You just don't how hard it is to carry a child."

"Why? Are you having a hard time right now?" He asked.

"Of course! I can't sleep at night. My tummy is getting heavier and I have difficulty sleeping on my back. My hormones always on the extreme. It's hard."  I whined. He smirked and it annoys me. "What's funny?"

"So you can't sleep at night?"

"Yes and why?!"

"Can you still remember what the doctor told us three months ago?" His voice changed. It's now very suggestive and teasing. His eyes are lustful.

I am lost for words. Jungkook knows how to get me. He stood up and pull me. Is this it? Finally? Or will he leave me hanging again? I swear this pregnancy hormones is just killing me. And it's not just sending me into a sex-drive but rather into an over-drive. I am always extremely horny. My hands are already overused and Jungkook needs to help me this time. I think I can't stand now with him without doing something about this overdrive.

Jungkook pulled me close and tease me with his lips. I tried to capture it but he pulled away.

"Please don't tease me if you will just leave me hanging Kook." I whispered while staring to his lips. I can't believe I'm the one initiating sex.

"And who said that I will only tease you beautiful?" That last word made me lost it. It reminds me of that intimate moment we had in the basement.

I grip my finger on his hair, I pull his head and capture his lips with hungry urgency. He in return starts nipping, taunting and taking pleasure from the rough touches of our lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. His kisses are now hard and intoxicating. Feels like I am feeding through the sweetness of his mouth. We are both lost into a long, intense and drugging kiss.

I gasped when he grabbed my ass cheeks. His tongue slipped between my lips, searching and longing for my own. His tongue darted repeatedly, sweeping and swirling inside my mouth.

We both gasped for a much needed oxygen when he pull away from our kiss. He yanked my loose shirt, pull down my boxers and throw it on the floor. He took a moment to stare on my body, my skin completely pink flush of arousal. I watched him lick his swollen lips before he remove his clothes off.

After a long time, my eyes once again laid on his well toned body. I think he became more muscular now. His indents are more pronounced. He is sweating and incredibly hot.

He pull me to the kitchen and lift me up, making me sit on the kitchen counter as he stared into my eyes.

"I want to do it here.. beautiful."