Hysteria

Jungkook

I began kissing his neck, nipping on to the skin of his shoulder blades. I put the skin between my teeth and starts sucking. He moaned. That sweet noise made me suck to his skin more. I take a moment to admire the purple bruise I made before kissing it gently. Like worshipping the masterpiece that I just create.

I move lower to his hardened peak. Circling my tongue, rolling his nub gently while my hand pinch and rub the other one. I felt his fingers raking my hair. Moans never leave his mouth.

I took it between my teeth, tugging his hard little tips gently. "Kookie.." He whimpered. I saw his eyes closed, perhaps, feeling the intimacy between us.

My free hand reached for his hole and began thrusting my finger. Slowly, gently until his hole swallowed my finger. "Ohhhh Kook.." I started to move my finger in and out. His body arched in response.  His breath emerging in gasps everytime my finger thrust into him deeper.

He screamed my name when I added another finger. I began rotating my fingers inside him, flexing it, moving it in and out, fast and hard. "Shit.. shit.  I-i'm going to come.." He moaned.

"Yes beautiful, cum... cum for me." I captured his lips once more as he exploded. His cum shoots on his chest and drips on to his lap. I stroke his shaft, helping him juice his cock while my other hand busy finger fucking his warm hole.

"You want me inside you beautiful?" I asked, he nods while I pull out my fingers and put it into his mouth. "Suck it." I watched him suck my fingers, licking it clean so seductively, making him taste himself.

I brush my lips to his mouth as I position my hard throbbing cock against his tight, wet hole. He gasp as the head of my cock eased into him. His moans getting louder as I guided myself slowly, inch by incredible inch, inside, stretching the walls of his body.

"Ohh.. fuck.. me.." I smirked of how needy Jin is right now. He keeps on arching and pushing his hips, arching in a frenzy of yearning.

I began to trust my hips, slowly, fine, circling movement. I missed this. I missed the warmness of him. I capture his lips once more as I plunged deep inside him. His fingers burying on my shoulder as I filled him to the hilt. Pounding my cock hard into him. Fast and deep.

"I love you Jin." I grunt as I slammed my cock relentlessly.  His body moving with me, never missing a beat.

His eyes shut tight as he screamed, exploding once more, he fought for his breath as his cum keeps on shooting and dripping to his lap.

It made me thrust into him even more. Ramming my cock roughly, burying myself deeper into him. He arched his hips wildly to meet my next powerful thrust. I pound into his hole repeatedly. "Oh shit!" I growled in my shuddering release. I continue to thrust until I released all my cum deep inside him.

He winced when I pulled out. I watch my cum dripped from his gaping hole to the kitchen counter. I reclaimed his swollen plump lips. My tongue stroking his mouth in ecstacy.

"Fuck!!" He screamed when I thrust my cock inside him again. Filling his hole in one deep thrust. "I want to feel you again Jin.. i love you.. i love you.." I whispered.

I began to move my hips, gyrating into him. His hole is all wet and slippery as my previous cum is still inside his hole.  I thrust into him fast and powerful. His body writhing in frenzy when I pull my cock out and slamming it to back into him. Doing it over and over. "Shhhiitttt!" He screamed as he exploded once more.

I keep my pace. Thrusting and fucking him, unceasing and rough. He wrapped his legs around my waist, pulling me deep inside him, accepting all that I can give. I never stop. I think my head is going to explode of the unexplainable pleasure filling my body. I tried my best to suppress my cum. I want to pound into him more. He lifted his hips to my thrusting body as he went crazy of simultaneous explosions. He cum again. One after the other.

His breathing are shallow and fast.  His head lolled into my neck. "B-babe.. n-no m-more..." He whispered, stuttering.  I thrust into him once, twice until my hot seed spilled into him. He's not moving anymore as I milk my cock inside his hole. He moaned when I pulled my cock out.

I lift him up back to his feet. It's obvious that he's exhausted. His hand gripped on my arm. I pick up our clothes and guide him to his bedroom.

"Are you okay?" I asked. His eyes droopy. "I just want to lie down and sleep." He said, he pouts at me. Cute. I smiled as I helped him put his shirt back on. "I love you Kookie." He whispered. I kissed his lips, still pouty. "I love you more babe."

He lie down to his mattress. I tucked him in his blanket. Soon after, I heard him snoring softly. I kissed his forehead. I put on my clothes before going out of his bedroom.

I clean the mess we left on the counter. Auntie Soomi will arrive soon and i don't want her to see any of it. I heard the door opened.

"Jungkookie?" Auntie called. "What are you doing here?"

"I just put Jin to sleep auntie. He's sleeping now." I smiled.

Auntie looked at the clock. "Really? He slept early? Mmm.. good for him. He actually can't sleep at night."

"Yeah, he told me. Anyway, I have to go now auntie. Goodnight." I kissed her on her cheek.

As much as i want to bring Jin with me tonight, I just can't. I want him to move in with me as soon as our bedroom is fully renovated. And i can't wait.