The Revenge

Seokjin

Well, I think I'm going home to the farm by midnight. Eomma is so angry. Perhaps, she's right. I will only bring shame to our family. Might as well keep my pregnancy and continue my life far away from Jungkook. It pains me. I want to build a family with him. It sounds crazy but I was hoping that once he get rid of Jimin, he will come back for me. But it looks like nothing is coming true.

As what had Eomma planned, she will follow me after a week just to say goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Jeon as they will arrive on the weekends. Then we will leave our farm home and transfer somewhere else. I don't know why we need to do that. Why we need to hide like a mouse? I can easily say that this child is from somebody else so why hide? I can even say that it's from a one night stand. Well, maybe eomma is just panicking. Maybe after a day or two, she will be fine and will retract all her crazy plans.

I heard a knock from the door. Lazily, I got up and opened it.

"Hae, what brings you here?" I asked. She went in and stared at the bags stacked on the corner. She smiled at me, "Sir Jungkook is not yet coming down. I went to their bedroom to check if he's okay. It's unusual that he's not yet coming for breakfast and it's already late. I was about to knock when I heard Sir Kookie and his ass cheating husband are fighting! Oh gosh! I like that!" She giggled.

I gave her a weak smile. "Really? I hope he can sort everything out."

She frowned. She noticed my weak smile. "What's wrong? Did you tell Mrs. Soomi about that?" She said while pointing on my stomach. I nodded. "She's very angry. I will be leaving at midnight. She will send me back to the farm."

Hae went silent. Eomma said not to tell this to anyone but Hae is like my bestfriend. I held her hand. "I will miss you. Please don't tell eomma what i've said." She just stared at me.

Jimin

I am awakened by the ray of sun coming from the large window, shining brightly inside our bedroom. Jungkook must have opened the curtains early. He's not beside me anymore. Maybe he went to office earlier than usual. I looked at the clock and I was shocked, I slept too much. It's already past 10 in the morning. I wander my eyes around the room and found Jungkook already in his suit. Sitting on a chair on the foot of the bed, like he's waiting for me to wake up.

"Goodmorning babe." I smiled to my stupid husband. I sat down on our bed.

"Finally you're awake." He stood up and went to his office table inside our bedroom. He looks angry. I wonder why. Did that Seokjin bitch told him what he saw last night? Fuck him. I saw him walk towards the bed and throw an envelope right on my chest. I was taken a back.

"I want you to open that envelope and explain what's inside one by one." He ordered. His jaw clenched. He sat down again on the chair and crossed his legs as he watched me opened the envelope.

I think I'm going to choke on my own breath when I saw the documents inside. My hands shake uncontrollably while I browse them one by one. The documents were mostly pictures of me and Yoongi, holding hands, kissing or hugging. There's a picture of our rented condo unit and the bank statement of our bank accounts. "J-Jungkook.. I'm sorry.. Yoongi just forced me to.."

"FORCE?! LIES!" Jungkook pointed a gun on my forehead I didn't notice he was holding. "Jungkook no! Please!" I cried. I closed my eyes. Terrified. My whole body shaking in fear. Is Jungkook going to kill me?

"SIX FUCKING YEARS YOU PLAY SHITS ON ME YOU PARK FUCKING JIMIN! I DISGUST I EVEN LET YOU USE MY LAST NAME. YOU MADE ME LOOKED LIKE A FUCKING FOOL YOU FUCKING SLUT!" He growled. A slap on my face came after too many cursing. "Now get out of my house before I push you out of the window."