Missing

Jungkook

I woke up early to work out. Spending time in my gym helped a lot to release my stress, anger and frustration. Jimin is out of the picture. I'm glad he's out of my house. Though I'm a little worried about how my parents will take the news, but I'm hoping they will understand. And I know they will understand.

This basement is so special to me. Though it reminds me of bittersweet memories of me and Jin, I still smile whenever I remember that intimate moment that happened to us. It was so special. But my heart hurts because after that, we became strangers.

"But sir, this is equally important."

I just remember it now, Hae wanted to tell me something yesterday. I wonder what's so important that she even knock on the window of my car.

I went up to the kitchen and found Auntie Soomi preparing our meals. I back hug her, with a tinge of guilt everytime I remember what happened between me and her son. "Auntie, goodmorning."

She pats my head and smiled. She's one of the sweetest human being I've met. And I wonder if she will stay that way once she learned that I betrayed her trust. "Is that for me?" I asked.

"Yes Kookie. Seokjin gave me a list of what's good for you after your work out." She smiled. Jin, he's avoiding me but I know he still cares for me. And it feels good.

"Wow. Thanks. Please tell Jin I said thank you." Aunti Soomi just smiled.

I turn around and look at Hae. She's busy cutting up vegetables.

"Hae, goodmorning." I tap her shoulder. But she only gave me a thin smile. "Are you mad?" I asked, trying to look apologetic.

"No sir, I'm not." She finally smile but I can feel the insincerity of it.

"I know you are. I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. I know I treated you rudely. I'm just confused. I know you are fully aware of what happened, right?."

She nods and smiles, "Sir I'm not mad. I understand."

"So, what is it that you're going to tell me?"

Her expression changed. She side eyed Auntie Soomi. "Nothing sir. It's nothing."

She turn her back from me but I hold her elbow. I can sense that there is something wrong. "Hae I know it's not nothing. You said it is equally important. So tell me what's that."

She looks uncomfortable. She keeps on glancing on Auntie Soomi and I get it. She don't want Auntie Soomi to hear it or maybe it's about Seokjin.

"You serve my breakfast at the porch okay? You need to tell me that." I whispered to her and she nods.

I went back to my bedroom to take a shower wondering about what Hae wants to tell me.

Author's POV

Hae wasn't able to serve Jungkook's breakfast. She was about to ask her but Soomi already served it. No chance for her to talk to Jungkook.

Meanwhile, Soomi keeps on checking her phone. It's already 7 in the morning and still, no message coming from Jin. The whole night, he did not text or call. She's starting to get worried.

"Mrs. Soomi, how's Jin? Did he arrived safe in Jeolla?" Hae asked her.

Soomi pulled her close, "He's not yet texting Hae and I'm starting to get worried. I asked him to text me when they made a stop over but no message from him."

"What do you mean Mrs. Soomi? Jin is missing or is it possible that he run away?" Hae inquired.

"I'm not yet sure. I'm still waiting for my husband's call. Seokjin is supposed to be there already. I'm hoping that there is a delay in the arrival of the buses." Soomi looks anxious.

7:30 am

8:00 am

still no text or call.

And finally, around 9 in the morning, she received a call coming from her husband. And it's not a good news.

Her husband informed her that the bus where Jin was supposed to be already arrived at 8:00 in the morning. But Jin wasn't there. The only one that arrived were his bags and his cardigan.

It came out that the arrival got delayed because a passenger failed to show up when the bus had a stop over. The bus driver informed Soomi's husband that they waited for the missing passenger for almost an hour. What's weird was that he did not bring his things and he also left his cardigan on his seat.

His father was informed by a passengers that they saw Jin went to the toilet and after that, they saw him talking to someone. They did not saw him after that.

Soomi panicked by his husband's news. She's now clueless whether Jin runaway or that someone he's talking to last took him.

Soomi starts to fidget. She keeps on calling Jin's number but it is currently out of reach. She left several messages but no reply.

It's almost lunch time and Soomi is still on the kitchen, sitting down and calling Jin.

"Mrs. Soomi, is there's something wrong?" Hae asked. She's starting to get worried too.

"Hae.. my Seokjin is missing." Soomi's voice cracks. She's trying hard to stop herself from crying.

"Missing? How? Why? Maybe he runaway. He will come back." Hae starts to panic too.

Soomi shakes her head. "He left his things in the bus. If he has plans of running away, he will bring his things with him or at least his cardigan. But he left everything inside the bus and some passengers said that they saw him talking to someone before he went missing. And now he is unreachable."

Once again, Soomi's phone rang. She excused her self and went out to the back door.

Hae starts to get worried as well. She's more worried because Jin is pregnant. Hae found herself climbing the stairs and knocking on Jungkook's bedroom. If Mrs. Soomi can't say it, I will. Jin's and his baby are both in danger and Jungkook needs to know.

Jungkook opened the door and pull her inside before locking it.

"So what do you want to tell me? I'm waiting for you at the porch earlier."

"Sir, you need to know this. I was forbidden not to tell you but I believe that you should know. Mrs. Soomi sent Seokjin back to South Jeolla."

"What!? So you mean Seokjin is not in the mansion? Since when?" Jungkook's angry tone.

"Sir, that's the reason why I'm so persistent yesterday. I was hoping that you can stop him from leaving. Because right now, he's missing."

"What do you mean missing?" Jungkook's brows furrowed, his eyes looking intently at Hae.

"Sir, he did not arrived at Jeolla. His father waited for him to arrive but the driver said, Jin already went missing at the stop over. And sir..." Hae do not know how to break the news to Jungkook, "Sir.. Jin is pregnant."

Jungkook looks like he was petrified. His mouth left open, trying to understand everything. "Pregnant? He is... oh fuck. That child is mine. That's mine. I'm the father of that child. Right Hae?"

Hae nods. Jungkook grabs his jacket and car keys before storming off his bedroom.

Auntie Soomi have a lot of explaining to do.

Bliss || KOOKJIN ☑️ Completeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें