Flirt

Seokjin (Finally? Did you miss him? I do. 😂)

Eomma went out early with Mrs. Jeon.  She asked me to cook breakfast for Jungkook, Yoonjoon and Jimin. Mother said, Jimin usually wants his breakfast served in bed while Jungkook likes it on the porch. Yoonjoon usually wakes up very late on weekends. With that in mind, I plan to cook home made oatmeal pancake and breakfast frittata. I always love cooking and I love reading cook books. I looked at the clock and it's only 6 in the morning. Eomma said breakfast should be ready and served at the porch by 7am for Jungkook as he works out at the gym early.

"Auntie Soomi!" I heard someone called from behind. I looked back and saw a very sweaty Jungkook, his shirt drenched in sweat and clings to his body. I don't know why I blushed. I felt my blood rushed to my cheeks. I hope he didn't notice.

"Goodmorning sir. Eomma is with Mrs. Jeon. They left very early. Do you need anything?" I answered looking away and back to the red bell peppers on the chopping board.

I can feel him walk near me. "You know how to cook?" He said as he sat down on the kitchen counter behind me.

I just nod. I don't want to look at him. He looks incredibly handsome even he's sweaty. "Impressive." Even his voice sounds sexy. "So what are you going to cook for me?"

For you? I think Eomma said I should cook for you, Jimin and Yoonjoon. Anyway, "Oatmeal pancake and frittata. But Eomma  said you're working out so I thought I'll prepare protein shake for you."

Awkward silence followed. Did I say something wrong? I looked at him and was surprised that he's staring at me, smiling. "Sir am I wrong? I mean, if you want to eat something else, I will cook them for you. I don't know the food you prefer to eat."

Jungkook chuckled, "No. I'm just impressed that you know what I should eat after working out. Do you go to gym?"

Nice to hear that I impressed him. "No Sir. I don't. I just love reading sir." Again, I looked away. His bunny smile made my heart skipped a beat. And I can't deny that he looks so gorgeous in work out clothes.

"Can you please stop calling me sir? Just call me Jungkook. You're so formal." He jumped out from the kitchen counter. He stands beside me while looking intently on what I am doing.

"How's school?"

"So far its okay sir." I smiled.

"Do you have a boyfriend Seokjin?" Why did he ask?

I shake my head, "I don't have sir." I heard him mumbled something I don't understand.

"Have you been in a relationship before?" He asked again. I think I'm going to choke.

"I never had a boyfriend." I answered. Why would i tell him the truth.

"No way!" I heard him laughed. I looked at him and pout.

"No sir, it's true. I haven't had a boyfriend." I lied.

"You are too beautiful not to have a boyfriend." Is he flirting? No. I'm just assuming.

"I haven't had any sir. I'm single." I said. I went near the stove. I think I need to cook now. Maybe he will stop asking about personal matters. Besides, I'm starting to get conscious. I think I'm blushing everytime he speaks.

But he is persistent. He even pulled a chair and sat near to where I am standing. What is he doing?

Jungkook

His skin is so clear even up close. His round eyes and plump lips all fits to his face perfectly. I'll never get tired looking at him.

I love how he tried to avoid my gaze. Even more, I love how he tried to avoid me being near him. I noticed him blushing every now and then. I even noticed his hand shaking while chopping the vegetables. But I love the challenge. I love him being shy.

"Did someone tell you that you are beautiful?"

"Pardon sir?" I can feel the uneasiness in his voice. Maybe annoyed?

"Then, I think i shall call you beautiful instead of Seokjin." I'm flirting? Yes. I think I am.

Finally, I made him look at me. "Sir, no. Please don't call me that. I'm not beautiful."

"Really? But I'm just telling you that you are." I stood up and leaned over to the counter. I tilt my head to get a better look of his face. I can see him blushing. "You look even more beautiful when you're blushing."

I saw how his eyes widened and how much he wanted to speak. I think he's not comfortable of my stare as I can see sweat trickling down on his forehead. "I'll shower now. Let's have breakfast after. See you at the porch."

I turned my back away smiling. Did I just made him freeze?