Final

"No Oppa! Don't steal Yusun's car. He will cry!" Seoyeon runs after Yoonjoon.

And Seoyeon was right, Yusun sat down on the floor and began crying. "My car my car!" He screamed.

"Yoonjoon!" Jin called out in his stern voice. With hands-on both sides of his waist. He glared at Yoonjoon. "Yoonjoon, you're already 12. You're a big brother now."

Yoonjoon walks reluctantly to Yusun and gives the car back. "I'm sorry Sunnie." Yusun sobs and gets the car from his brother's hand. He quickly stands and goes back to the table and continue playing with Seoyeon.

"Oh gosh, this kids!" Jin whines as he started to pick up the mess that Yusun made earlier. He leaves everything on the floor. Toys, clothes and sometimes, even food. And Jin patiently picks them up. He would always ask Yusun to pick them up but since it's a weekend, he likes the kids to enjoy playing.

My three-year-old boy Yusun looked a lot like me. At last! My dream to have a kid who resembles me finally came true. Jin is so fond of his bunny smile that Jin thinks Yusun got from me. But he is soft and gentle just like Jin and our girl Seoyeon. And I think that's nice. Because I know how mischievous I am as a kid.  Mischievous like my eldest Yoonjoon. I think the combination of me and Jimin had something to do with it. Kidding!

We already transferred into a condominium without any helpers. Even before Yusun was born. Jin wanted to be a full-time father to our kids and husband to me. He said he wanted to live separately so we would know how to stand by ourselves without relying on our parents or helpers. Until the kids are at the right age.

I usually wake up without him beside me. He's already at the kitchen preparing breakfast for me and the kids. Then he will prepare them for school. He will prepare my lunch and snacks to bring to the office. And when I get home, dinner is ready and I will get a relaxing massage before bedtime.

He is the ideal husband that I prayed for. And I'm happy that we crossed paths.

"Kookie, once Yusun turned 5, is it okay if I will try working in a company? I wanted to use what I learned in college. And I wanted to earn for myself too."

"Who's going to take care of our kids then?" I asked.

"I'll ask my eomma or maybe Hae? Please Kookie?" His puppy eyes made me surrender. Who can say no to a pouty Seokjin?

I held his hand. "Whatever you want for yourself, do it. I don't want you to get bored or be confined to our home. If you want to try working, try it. But you can always quit anytime you want. I'm always here to provide for our family. Is that okay beautiful?"

He slapped my thigh. "Aishhh Kookie! It's too early in the morning. Stop calling me beautiful!"

I laughed. "I gave you my permission to work, so I need something in return."

"Pervert!" He pinched my nose. "That will be two years from now. Yusun is just three. So if you want something in return, you can get it after two years."

I laughed. "Can I get it in advance?"

"No! Let's go have some breakfast first while the kids play. I'm hungry!" He pulled my hand and lead me to the dining room.

This is how we spend our weekend. Jimin will pick Yoonjoon up. My parents will pick Seoyeon and Yusun. That's the good side that we chose to live in a separate home. My parents always missed our kids and they want them every weekend. Which gave me and Jin some private time alone in our home. We sometimes go on a date or watch some movies. And on Sundays, we will have dinner with the whole family in my parent's home and at the same time, pick our kids up.

Jin's father went back to Jeolla. His father wanted to continue farming. He can't leave their farm just to be in Seoul. But Jin made sure that his father gets to visit his eomma and his little sister in Seoul once a month.

His eomma is still working with my family and my parents sent his little sister to school.

I think we have a very nice family set up. My parents love Jin so much and his parents love me as well.

Taehyung, on the other hand, is still single and often volunteers to babysit whenever Jin and I wanted to have a dinner or movie date during weekdays. He still has no plans of getting into a relationship. But he looks so happy and contented.

The bell rung. "I think its Jimin." With the cup of coffee in his hand, Jin went to the front door.

"Goodmorning!" Jimin greeted Jin. They developed friendships over the years. It may sound odd, but I think it's all because of Jin being a good-natured person.

"Goodmorning Jimin! Come in and join us. We're having breakfast." Jin offered.

"No Jin, thank you. I'll just pick Yoonjoon. We will go to Everland today. So we need to be early." Jimin smiled.

Maybe Yoonjoon heard Jimin's voice and he came running to him. "Papa! I want to go now." Yoonjoon, now 12, said. So much excitement in his voice.

"Can I go to Everland to Daddy?" Seoyeon asked me.

"Yes, baby but next time okay? Grandma and grandpa will bring you and Yusun to the zoo today. You like that too right?" I said to my six-year-old daughter.

"I will bring Yoonjoon back tomorrow evening before your family dinner Kook. We have to go now. Hubby's waiting at the parking."

"Alright! Enjoy everland Yoonj!" I hugged my first born before he left with his father.

After an hour or so, my parents came and picked Yusun and Seoyeon for a date in a zoo.

"Let's go out for lunch today Kookie?" Jin asked as we went back to the dining room.

"I don't want to go out today beautiful. We already did that last week." I answered, giving him a teasing look.

"Mmmm.. let's order some food, perhaps?" Jin asked me again.

"Whatever you say beautiful. But I prefer home-cooked meals." I walk towards him but he walked away.

"So I'll cook our lunch then." He said as he keeps on walking away. I think we're already walking around our dining table.

"Why are you walking away from me beautiful?" I eyed him from head to foot.

"Kookie, can't you wait? It's too early." He whined. At last, he stopped walking giving me a chance to hug him from behind and plant kisses on his exposed shoulders.

"Farmers wake up early beautiful."

"What? What about the farmers?"

"Mmm.. they wake up early in the morning to plant." And maybe, Jin already got what I meant as he tried to remove my grip on his waist. I move my mouth near his ear and whispered. "Daddy wants to plant more babies to my beautiful."

"Aissshh Kookieeee!!!!”

****

Thank you for joining me on this journey. This is my first time crying over a book that I finished. Separation anxiety I guess?

I really do appreciate all your comments.

KookJin book soon.

Borahae! ❤️❤️

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JIMINIE! 💜💜💜

10132019