Betrayal

Jimin is sitting down in Starbucks, sipping his favorite chamomile tea when his phone vibrates. A text message from Jungkook.

JK:
Babe, I already book a trip to Jeju on the weekends. Just you, me and Yoonjoon. I really do think we need to take a break from all the stress. Please cancel all your errands. Yes?

Jimin dropped his phone on the table rolling his eyes.

"What's with your eyes rolling again?" Hoseok asked.

"Jungkook booked a trip to Jeju without even consulting it with me. Like, all of a sudden?"

"Jimin, how many times I told you to give your marriage with him a chance. You've been so mean to him lately. Well, actually all the time." Hoseok with looks of concern on his face.

Jimin clicked his tongue. "I tried. I always try. We had sex a few days ago. I didn't even cum."

"For real? I mean, I don't see Jungkook not being a monster in bed." Hoseok's eyes widened by what Jimin just said.

Jimin nodded, "I don't know Hoseok. He was really good in bed but I don't have that sexual connection with him. I just can't moan in bed pretending I love every minute of it. I'm not enjoying anything."

"Jimin, your husband loves you can't you see? You're acting like a total bitch and he was there trying to make things work for both of you."

Jimin just pouts.

"Frankly Jimin, straight your ass up. Before he caught you biting behind his back. I'm telling you. Once he knew, I really do think you'll regret everything." Hoseok sounded like he's threatening Jimin.

"He will not. Besides, he's always busy at work. He has no time to even check on me during the day." Jimin shrugged.

"Why don't you date each other? You know, talk and just know what's happening between the both of you." But Jimin just rolled his eyes again. "Come on Jimin, don't act like you're not high school sweethearts before."

"That was before. I want to stress that out. Well, the truth, he asked me to date last Saturday but I told him I'm going out with you so he did not insist." Just as soon Jimin finished saying that, Hoseok almost spits the coffee out of his mouth.

"What did you say?" Hoseok asked, face shocked.

"Jungkook asked me for a date last Saturday," Jimin answered.

"No, no, not that one." Hoseok trying to make sure.

"I was with you?" Jimin looked confused.

"Crap!" Hoseok slaps the table with his hand. Jimin frowned and asked. "Why was that?"

"I saw Taehyung in Busan last Saturday!" Hoseok blurted and Jimin's face in complete shock.

"D-Did he saw you?" Jimin stuttered.

"He did not just saw me Jimin. We talked!" Hoseok exclaimed.

Jimin runs his fingers through his hair looking tense, "Do you think Taehyung will tell Jungkook?"

Hoseok tried to gather his thoughts, "I don't think Taehyung will just randomly tell Jungkook that he saw me there with my boyfriend. Now if Jungkook tells Taehyung that he asked you for a date last Saturday and you refused to tell him you're with me, well, that is a completely different story."

Jimin runs his finger again through his hair. "Oh my God Hobi, what shall I do? I can't get caught."

"Calm down okay? Besides, you said he even initiated sex a few days ago. He probably didn't know. Or shall I say, Taehyung did not tell anything." Hoseok tried to calm Jimin.

"B-but what if he finds out?" Jimin's voice cracked.

"Just think about it when he asked. I don't know. I think I'm already tired of covering everything for you. You're not even listening to me. I mean you will text me asking me to comfort you, asking me what you should do, blah blah blah. But you only listen to yourself. I sometimes think I'm just wasting my words to you." Hoseok starts losing his patience.

Jimin just sat there dumbfounded. He does not know what to do.

Jimin reached for his phone and text Jungkook

Okay, baby. I think we really need that. I love you.

Jimin sent a reply to Jungkook. He can't be caught right now.

As soon as he gets in the car.

"Taehyung saw Hoseok in Busan last Saturday." Jimin still nervous.

"Calm down sweetheart. As long as Jungkook did not ask you, no need to panic." Yoongi smiled at Jimin.

"But Yoongi, what if he knows and he just wants to catch me?"

"Relax! Come on! We've been doing this for five years now. Why are you so panicky?"

"I'm going to Jeju on Friday."

Yoongi looked at him, "Why? What are we going to do in Jeju?"

"Yoongi not us okay? I'm going there with Jungkook and Yoonjoon." Jimin sounded desperate.

"Is that needed?" Yoongi's voice turned serious.

"Yoongi please not now. If Jungkook caught us, everything we work out for will just turned to nothing. I need to do this to save our relationship." Jimin stared at Yoongi.

"Save our relationship or save yourself?" Yoongi clenched his hand into a fist.

"Please Yoongi. I can't think properly right now. Please don't start." Jimin yelled and started to cry.

Yoongi reached for Jimin's hand and pulled him close to him. "It's okay sweetheart. Just go if you need to."