Relent

Seokjin and Jungkook's hair looks like they have been in a shower. The warm temperature inside the laundry  room, the rigid and intense thrusts and the hot sensations they are feeling made them sweat even more.

Jin's whole body is rosy flush. His face and chest buried on the white towels now damp with his sweat. His knees now weak. His ass still on the air being rammed relentlessly by Jungkook's pulsating manhood.

"Oh gosh Kookieee... oh my... fuckkkk!" Jin releases his fifth orgasm. His knees shakes even more. His cum is obviously lesser now. He's breathing laboriously.

"Ohhhh shittttt!" Jungkook growls as he released his second inside Jin. He continue to thrust his cock inside, filling Jin up with his cum.

Jin gasped when Jungkook pulled out his cock. His cum gushed out of Jin's gaping hole. It drips down to Jin's thigh. He spank Jin's ass making Jin whimpered. He is overly sensitive now. "You're so sexy beautiful!" Jungkook said admiring his husband to be's pink glistening body.

He untie Jin's wrist. Jin grabbed the edge of the laundry counter for support. He couldn't stand as his knees are so weak for too many orgasms.

Jungkook turned Jin around to face him. He lifted Jin and let him sat on the counter. Jungkook captures Jin's lips, kissing in gently but with passion. He reached for Jin's hole, rubbing it with his finger.

"Kookie.. aren't you tired?" Jin said between pants. He jerked when he felt Jungkook's fingers slides inside his swollen hole. "Shittttt!" He moaned as his fingers sunk on Jungkook"s shoulder.

"I'll never ever get tired of you beautiful. This is your punishment for ignoring me for five months." Jungkook leaned down and suck on Jin's nipples.

Jin shudders as Jungkook rolled his nipple gently between his teeth. Suckling it and taking it between his teeth while his fingers continue to thrust deeper in Jin's hole, hitting his prostate again and again. Jin moaned in pleasure. His cock is hard once again.

Jungkook sucked on Jin's tortured peak that is already rigid with desire. Jin's body stiffens as he feels his 6th coming. His body was so tired, he really thinks this will be a dry orgasm.

"Jung..koooook.." Jin moaned as his cum drips from his cock. He couldn' believe there's still more.

Jin's eyes already droopy but it suddenly went wide when Jungkook put Jin's cock inside his mouth. He is overly sensitive now and he cannot anymore round.

"Noooo.. shit Kookie... no mooore.. nngghhhh." He writhed as his eyes rolled on the back of his head. He was so exhausted. He grabbed on to the towels as he continue to moan in overwhelming pleasure.

Jungkook went up after he milked Jin's cock. He pulled out his fingers and position himself on Jin's swollen wet hole.

"Oh god K-kookie.." Jin called in between his short breathing. "N-no m-more.... I'm t-tired.. no more..."

Jin cried when Jungkook entered him fully in one deep thrust, burying his cock all the way, replacing his fingers with his even harder cock.

"One more beautiful. I want to see you cumming for me once more." Jungkook is overly aroussed. He just can't stop fucking Jin. He keeps on slamming his cock inside Jin's. Filling him up to the hilt.

Jin arched his hips wildly. He is tired, his eyes shut tight but he still gyrate his hips in slow circles, as he continue to accept Jungkook's thrusts.

Jungkook pulled out and filled Jin up with one swift motion again..

and again..

and again..

He continue ramming Jin's ass, every thrust is fast and hard deep and rough. Jin lifted his hips to Jungkook'e thrusting body, pressing his hips frantically against him.

"Koookiee.." Jin lolled his head on Jungkook's shoulders. He really thinks he will fall asleep now. His exhaustion taking over.

"Cum for me beautiful. Cum with me.." Jungkook said. His thrusts are now sloppier.

"No m-more K-koo..kie.. no... more..." Jin gasping. His arms fell down on his sides but Jungkook didn't stop. He pulled his cock and slammed it back in.

Jin cried. "Ohhh myy.... I c-cant.."

"Cum for me Jin! One last time." Jungkook growled as pulled out and slammed back in.. once.. twice.. Jungkook did not stop.

Jin sucked a lungful of air as spasms rocketed through his body. His body shakes uncontrollably as he released his cum he never knew his body can still release.

Jungkook hug Jin's shaking body tighter as he released his massive cum inside Jin's hole. He continue to thrust his hips until he released his cum inside.

"I love you Jin." Jungkook whispered. But Jin did not answer. Jin's face buried on his shoulder. He looked at him and Jin is already asleep.

He smiled as he carry Jin on his shoulders. It's only 3:30 am when he looked at the clock. Everybody is still asleep by that time.

He carried Jin, both of them naked to their bedroom. He saw his daughter sleeping so soundly in their bed. After he laid Jin on their love chair, he grabbed the robe and went to the bathroom. He filled the tub with warm water and lavender body wash.

He went back to bed and carry their daughter back to her bedroom before kissing her on the forehead.

The walk towards their bedroom and carry Jin to the bathroom as he lay Jin down on the warm tub. Jin still asleep.

Jungkook smiled as he submerged himself to the tub and bathe the love of his life. He will apologize on the morning for sucking all of Jin's strength away. He kissed Jin on the forehead as he continue to rub Jin's body with the bubbles.

"I love you." He whispered as he admire the beauty sleeping in front of him.