Plant

Jin was very moody. When I say very moody, it's to the highest level of being moody.

He will lock himself in our bedroom and I will be left outside, with nothing else to do but to sleep in Yoonjoon's bedroom or at the couch in the living area. I'm actually thinking of placing a bed just outside our bedroom door just in case my husband's hormone went up and suddenly wanted to kick me out of our room.

The doctor said it's completely normal for pregnant to feel disgusted or in rage over their husband. All are because of their hormones or they are just tired or stressed. But I noticed that it's all hormones when it comes to Jin as he has not doing anything the whole day to get tired or stressed. He will just sit on the bed, cuddle with Seoyeon, eat and watch his favorite kdrama or sleep.

He has weird food cravings as well. When he was pregnant to Seoyeon, he loves strawberries drenched in chocolate. Now, he wants matcha ice cream and rice. Yes! Together. He wants it on his rice and will eat it like it's the tastiest food on earth.

When he's on the mood to see me, he's very clingy. He just wants me by his side the whole day and loves playing with my hair. I just treasure those rare moments as those are the only time that I get to hug him, kiss him and him doing oral sex on me.

But when his hormones kicks in, all I want to do is to hide as when he starts to glare at me, it really feels like he wanted to throw something on my head or the most, strangle and kill me.

I hope that part of his pregnancy will end soon.

Today, we are heading to the hospital to have his check up. The doctor will reveal today the gender of our child. I am so excited. I want it to be a boy. I already have a cute little three year old girl, I want a boy this time.

Our Caribbean honeymoon baby is already five months in my beautiful husband's tummy. If you will ask me, he looks more gorgeous when he's pregnant. I love how his bulge makes him more hot and attractive. Perhaps, I'm just so in love with Seokjin.

"How are you doing Jinnie?" The doctor greeted. Jin pull his shirt up to reveal his growing stomach. The doctor put on some gel to prepare him for the ultrasound.

"Very moody." I am the one who answered because to be honest, I am the most affected one. Jin slap my arm.

"It's my hormones!" He glared at me.

"I know. But I hope I can complete sleeping in our bedroom this week and the next coming weeks. I am out of our room most of the time." I whined. I know, my life right now is miserable.

The doctor laughed. "You should have more patience Jungkook as it will go on for more months."

"More months?" My shoulder fell. "Well, as long as our baby is healthy, that would be okay."

"It looks like you're not okay." Jin pouts.

"Jin and Jungkook, you should talk about this. You should never fight over pregnancy changes. Both physical and emotional. And Kookie, like what I've been telling you, stock up with more patience. Your patience should be overflowing. Don't worry, that phase will end soon. But before that, congratulations! It's a boy!"

"Yessss!" Jungkook pump his fist and began kissing me. "So great! I'm so happy Jin. We have a girl and now a boy. Plus Yoonjoon."

The doctor gave Jin some vitamins and he was told to take some yoga class to aliviate stress and anxiety. I told him that I will enroll him right away. In the back of my head, I am hoping that it will improve his treatment over me. I miss him so much and I can't sleep at night without him beside me.

"I will have a baby brother soon Papa?" Seoyeon asked as she rubs Jin's belly.

"Yes baby. You like a baby brother right?" Jin smiled at our little girl.

Seoyeon nods and kisses Jin's tummy. "How did he get inside your tummy papa? Can I go inside too so we can play?"

I looked at Jin who wants to laugh at our daughter's question. He thinks for a while, maybe trying to explain sex in the best way possible.

"Seoyeon, daddy plants the baby inside papa's tummy. Baby used to be as small as an apple seed. I have a special place inside my tummy where the baby grows. You cannot go back there because you're too big already."

Seoyeon sat on my lap. "Daddy, can you plant more babies on papa's tummy? I want a baby sister too."

Jin glared at me. Like giving me a warning.

I giggled and pinched Seoyeon's nose. "Don't worry baby, once papa gave birth to your baby brother, daddy will plant more babies to papa."

And I received a hard kick on my shin because of that. "How can you say that? She's just a kid!"

"Who started the daddy planted a baby story? It's you! I did not say anything wrong." I laughed.

Jin mouthed the word pervert and it made me laugh even more.

"When is he coming out from papa? Can he come out today?" This little innocent kid.

"Answer that Jin. I don't want to get kicked again." I smiled at Jin who pouts at me.

Jin breathe out. "Soon Seoyeon. He's a winter baby."

"Before Christmas?" Seoyeon asked in excitement.

"Yes baby, before Christmas." Jin smiled.

Seoyeon clapped. "I'm excited for my baby brother daddy. He will punch Yoonjoon oppa for me!"

Jin gasped. "Oh my gosh Seoyeon, don't say that. You should not hurt each other."

"But oppa always makes me cry. He removed my Barbie doll's head yesterday." Seoyeon whines.

"You just say it to grandma or to noona Hae if papa or daddy is not around. But never punch or hurt each other. Is that clear Seoyeon?" I hold my little girl's chin. It seems like I am looking to baby Jin as Seoyeon is the exact carbon copy of of my husband.

I can't wait for this family to grow.

****
a/n:
The next chapter will be the last. I'm so happy for your support in reading this FF. I love you all. 💜💜