Just Spontaneous

Seokjin

It's been weeks since Jungkook stopped bothering me. I don't know why it hurts now. I was avoiding him. I knew how much he wanted to come near me but I was walking away. But why does it hurts me now when he stopped trying? Why do I want him to keep chasing me? Is he already tired? The more he keep himself away from me, the more I wanted him near. I miss him? Aish Jin! Shut up!

But Thank's to Hae as she had been a very good confidante. I didn't tell her that there's something happened between me and Jungkook but I guess by now, she already have some hint.

"Hey Seokjin.. It's been roughly over a month since you started bothering me. Can you please at least give me an idea why you're avoiding Sir Jungkook? You've been clinging on to me whenever he's near. You want me to accompany you to the bus stop. Oh my God, i really do think I will lose my job soon. He's been glaring at me lately!" Hae exclaimed as she prepared Jungkook's breakfast.

"Sshhhh! Can you please lower your voice? Eomma might here you." I whispered.

"So now tell me, what happened? I guess I deserved to know since you already got me involved in your rollercoaster love life?" Hae lowered his voice while putting a butter on top of the pancake.

I tapped her hand. "Don't put the butter on top. He doesn't like it. He prefers whipped cream."

I noticed Hae scowled at me, "So you're still concern but you're avoiding him? You're odd. So, come on tell me now."

"I just don't want to talk to him Hae. I don't want Sir Jimin to scold me."

"Shut up! There's more to it I know. Can you please stop keeping it to me! If he only tried courting you or flirting with you or dating you, you can tell me that! I will be really happy but I can't understand why you are so hesitant and scared and shy. If you will continue that, I might think you already had sex with him!"

I was taken aback but what she just said. But since she already said that, I will not refute. I need someone to talk to about this. Someone who knew Jungkook well unlike Namjoon who keeps on saying ill things about Jungkook. He's starting to stress me out.

I saw how Hae's eyes slowly widens as her mouth forms an 'o'. "Oh my.. you really had.. oh my.. when?" She screamed quietly, getting so giddy about it. "Oh my God Jin! You're so lucky! I would do anything to have him in bed! But wait! Where it happened? He booked a room? Oh my gosh! How lucky!!"

Lucky? How come? Hae starts to get so whimsical.

"At the basement." My words came out as a whisper, my eyes on the floor. "He's married that's why I felt so guilty."

"Wow! In his gym? That's hot! oh Gosh! Ooops, sorry for being so giddy. Back to the topic, His husband is seriously cheating on him. I mean.."

"But he's not yet divorced Hae. Guilt has been eating me alive since it happened. Jimin cheating or not, they are still married. I started to think that he took advantage of me. Maybe because he felt that I like him. That's why he..."

Hae cuts me off, "Jin, it's not that I'm defending Sir Jungkook but I do believe he will not take advantage of you or of anyone. I know you are young and you are vulnerable but he will not do that. Did he forced you?" Hae asked. Her face looks so concerned.

i shook my head, it was embarrassing but its true, he did not force himself to me. Of course, what happened was consensual. I let him do that. "But what if he just used me so he can get revenge at Jimin?"

Hae thinks for a while then she holds my hand, "Jin, i know one thing and this one is true, Sir Jungkook really likes you. Listen, I don't think he will use you just to have revenge. If he wants to get back at Jimin, he will do other forms of revenge but definitely not you. I've been with the Jeons for quite a while now and I can't say anything ill about him. He was so kind and soft spoken. I know you see how he clings to your eomma. He loves your eomma like his own mother. The more reason why I don't think he will use you. And if its true that he's only using you, I think he will have sex with you where Jimin can caught him in action. He would have planned about it. When it will happen, how and where. But I think what happened between the both of you were purely spontaneous. You know, two people so in depth with their feelings? You know what I mean? I think that was it."

I blow out some air, Hae talks way way way better than Namjoon. Namjoon made me feel like I am a whore and Jungkook like a criminal. What's wrong with that guy?

"And I've been seeing a lot of Taehyung lately when Jimin is not at home. I believe they already have plans about him. So just hang in there. That's what I'm telling you. If he wants revenge, it would be very hurtful. Taehyung is not an ordinary guy Jin. His father is a mafia." Hae whispered the last word and i was shocked. "So maybe you now have an idea what I'm telling you. Sir Jungkook will not just have sex just to get a revenge. There must be something cooking and I can't wait! Jimin is in real trouble!" Hae claps like a seal.

Hae looked at the coffee maker and it was done brewing the coffee. He poured it in a cup and placed it on the tray. I put in a teaspoon of sugar. And stir it. "You really know what he likes huh? I can't wait what's in store for you and Sir Kookie once Jimin's ass is out of the house." Hae giggled.

"I have one more worry Hae." I looked at her and she looked at me intently while holding the tray. "What if I get pregnant?"

"Congrats! A new baby Jeon in the house!" She said as she turned her back from me and went out to serve Jungkook's breakfast leaving me in shock. How can she be so excited about it?

But then, I wonder what Jungkook and Taehyung are planning about Jimin. I already saw Taehyung but he looked so innocent especially when he smiles. I never knew he can cook up something not pleasurable to others. I suddenly felt bad about Jimin. I hope it will not reach in to the extent that they will physically hurt him. I can't fathom the thought.