Hero

*Guys, if you are not comfortable reading Dark Themes (eg. assault or abuse), please do not read this chapter.*

Saranghae!

🐰💜🐹

Jungkook

I went to the kitchen fuming. I'm trying so hard not to lose my respect to the person I consider as my second mom but how can she do this to me?

"Jungkook.." She called, crying as soon she saw the anger on my face.

I breathe out, trying to suppress my anger, "Why did you do this to me Auntie Soomi? Why did you try to hide my child from me?"

"Jungkook I'm sorry. But you're married. I just can't let my son suffered from shame of having a child from a married man." She cried. I know she's angry at me. And honestly, she has the right to get angry at me.

"Shame? What shame are you talking about? Auntie I know I betrayed your trust but I love Jin. I'm sorry if I let my emotions overpower my logic but whatever happened before, I did not deserve to have my child be hidden from me. So now tell me, what happened to Jin?" I asked, anger mixed with concern.

Auntie Soomi keeps on crying with no signs or calming down and in between sobs, she muttered,
"I don't know. I think someone took him away. If he have plans of running away, he will not leave his bags in the bus. But his bags arrived in the province... without him."

But then, Hae remembers something, "Sir, I heard Jin talking to a certain Joon last night. As I can recall, Jin mentioned to him that he will be leaving back to the province by midnight. I'm not sure but he's the only person apart from us who knew where Jin was going."

Upon hearing that, I dialled Taehyung's number. He always have the solution about anything and everything.

Taehyung: Kook!

Jungkook: Seokjin is missing. I think he was kidnapped. I need you to track him.

Taehyung: Kidnapped?! What's his Mobile Number? If you have the box of his phone, give me the serial number.

Jungkook: Do you still have the box of Seokjin's phone Auntie?

Soomi: Yes yes! He's using my phone. I'll get it.

Soon after, I gave Taehyung everything he needs.

Taehyung: Okay got it.

Jungkook: Where are you?

Taehyung: Errrr... at the office? I'm your employee remember?

Jungkook: Get your ass off that god damn office now! I will meet you in your apartment.

Taehyung: Hey don't panic! I got this okay? You meet me at my father's office. I'll go now. Bye.

I did not wait for Auntie Soomi to ask and react. I run to my car and sped off out of the mansion to the office of Taehyung's father.

The place really is not an office but a large gated house. And it's so hard to get in. They need to check and recheck my car and I need to leave an ID. As I drove inside, I already saw Taehyung's car parked at the driveway. I trust Taehyung's ability to track Seokjin. His father has all the means and can do just about anything.

"Father said we shall go to the cops for help. After all, this is kidnapping. Let's just wait, his men is tracking Seokjin's location now." Taehyung said. "Any idea who did this?"

"We suspect Namjoon. The one I've mentioned to you before. Damn! I'm scared of the possibilities Tae. What if he assault Jin? Shit!" I swallowed down my frustration. My brain is not functioning properly. I just walk there, back and forth, running my fingers through my hair. My hair disheveled from too much pulling and pushing.

"And Tae.." I breathe out, "Jin is pregnant."

Taehyung's eyes widen, "Oh.. the more we need to hurry up. But for now, whether you like it or not. Just breathe. Trust me okay? I got you!"

We waited for 10 minutes more before a burly man went out of a room. "Boss, here's the address. Your father is asking if you need guns and back up?"

Seokjin

I closed my eyes as Namjoon starts unbuckling his belt. I wiggle my hand even it's impossible to escape from the handcuffs. I can see my wrist already burnt from too much pulling.

But my emotions taking over me now. Questioning my fate. Why am I so unfortunate? Why is this happening to me? All I can do now is to cry and to plead. Wishing Namjoon will changed his mind and let me leave.

"Namjoon.. please.. don't do this." I cried. But Namjoon seems to not hear my plea as he continue to undress himself.

I started to kick my legs when he began hovering over me. I will not let him assault me just like that. I need to at least protect myself and the baby inside me even just for a while.

I think I kicked his face, his stomach and his groin several times. I did not care about the knife. That's the only thing he has. I'd rather be dead than to get sexually assaulted.

I was able to kick him on his member. He groaned and cursed as he wince in pain. He looked at me with seething disgust. He punched my thigh several times. I grunt. I think I lost my strength by the sudden jolt of pain. My head feels like exploding. He successfully pinned me under his body. But before he can even lay his lips on mine, I cried. Not for me now, but for my baby.

"N-no.. please.." I cried. "J-joon I'm p-pregnant.. please don't do this to me." I shut my eyes.. tears flow down my cheeks.

Then I hear the door slammed open.

"Put your hands on your head!"

Cops. Guns pointing at Namjoon.

Namjoon raised his arms and put them on his head. Two officers grabbed him and pinned him down on the floor putting handcuffs around his wrists. A cop on the other hand unlock mine.

I hug my knees as I weep. I'm scared, tired and fragile. My gash somehow stops from bleeding but it made my body weak. I still can't believe it all happened to me. I saw a medic preparing gauze for my wound.

"Jin?" I look up to the very familiar voice who called my name. Standing right at the door steps. And just like a child who saw his super hero, I ran to Jungkook and throw my arms around his neck. I cried on his shoulders as he held me in his arms.

And there in his arms, I feel safe, loved and protected.

*****""

A/N: Thank you HeatherHolland356 for the input 💜