Tainted

Jimin

"Jungkook knows I'm here in Seoul." I said to Yoongi while buttoning my top. Yoongi still lying in bed.

"How did you know? Someone saw us?" Yoongi pulled himself up and put on his clothes.

"I don't know but I know he knew something. He called just to ask if I'm still Busan." Yoongi shove my hand and helped me button my top as he noticed me struggling. I'm going nervous again.

"Here you are again, panicking over things you didn't know if true. The last time you did this, you ended up in Jeju. Can you please calm down?" Yoongi gave me a peck on the lips and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Just bring me home tonight. I can't stay longer here. I'm afraid Jungkook will go to Busan to bring me home and then find out that I've never been there." I said as I start to pack my bags.

"And then? That will only make you look guilty."

"Just bring me home okay? I know what to do. Just trust me. Besides, I can easily fool around Jungkook. He believes in everything I say." I said as I think about the best excuse that I can give to him tonight. I just wish no one saw me walking holding hands with Yoongi.

Jungkook

I just remained silent until we reached home. I felt so ashamed as Seokjin knew that my husband has been cheating. And I'm angry that Jimin was lying to me for I don't have any idea how long.

As we went out of the car, Yoonjoon came running towards me.

"Appa appa! Look!" Yoonjoon smiling brightly as he showed me a piece of paper which appeared to be his quiz. "I got a perfect score!"

I carried him to my arms. "Wow! Congratulations baby. Good job! Papa Jimin taught you well huh?"

Yoonjoon shook his head, "No appa. Papa Jimin don't want to teach me. He always say he was busy. It's Seokjin-hyung who tutored me."

"Seokjin?" I looked behind me but Seokjin wasn't there anymore. Maybe he went back to their quarters.

"Yes appa! Seokjin-hyung. I saw him studying at the garden so I asked him if I can study with him and he said yes. He is so nice appa!"

"You asked him to teach you?" I asked while we sat down on the couch and placing him on my lap.

"No appa. I'm shy. But he said he will teach me. Then we play catch ball and cars after." Yoonjoon looks animated.

"When was that little prince?" I asked.

"Everyday. I wait for him on his house there." Yoonjoon points to where the quarters is, "Then we will play inside his house. Study first then play. That's what he said appa."

Jimin was supposed to be the one doing all these. That's the main reason I did not let him work. So he can take care of our son. "Where is Papa Jimin? Aren't papa playing with you?"

Yoonjoon shook his head once more, "No appa. Uncle Yoongi will come to bedroom then Papa Jimin will tell me to go out to garden and play."

My heart started to race. "Uncle Yoongi in the bedroom? Why?"

"He always kiss Papa Jimin."

My whole body started to shake. I can feel my teeth grith in anger. "Where baby? Here?" I point to Yoonjoon's forehead.

"No appa. Here." Yoonjoon points to his lips. I clenched my hand into a fist. I really feel my head is going to blow up in so much anger. I totally lost it.

Fuck you Jimin. How dare you cheat on me in front of our son. How dare you taint his innocence. How dare you Jimin.

Jimin

I arrived home after dinner. It disgusts me eating dinner with the whole bunch of idiots. There were times that I want to just bring my food inside my bedroom. I know Mrs. Jeon never liked me. Well, I don't like her too.

"Good evening Sir!" Hae greeted me as she picked up my luggage.  "Where's Jungkook?" I asked.

"He's already in the bedroom sir."

"How about Yoonjoon?"

"He's already sleeping sir. Seokjin put him to sleep." Hae said as we head on to my and Jk's bedroom.

"Who put him to sleep?" I asked again.

"Seokjin sir. I think Yoonjoon asked for it." She knocked on our bedroom door. Jungkook opened the door.

I immediately throw my arms around his neck and kiss him. I saw Hae pouts. "Get out you bitch!"

She looked at me as she went out of our room and closed the door. I'll deal with that bitch next time.

"How's Busan?" Jungkook asked. He grabbed me on my waist.

"It was fine baby but there's someone missing." I said staring at him.

"What's missing?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Not what babe. It's Who. It's you. I miss you." I kissed him and he kissed me back. "Can I tell you something babe?" I asked while I pull him to bed. He climbed up and sat on the bed. His back leaning on to the headboard. I went up and straddle him. I put my arms around his neck once more as I kiss him passionately on his lips. I felt his hand caressed my back.

"What are you going to tell me?" He asked while giving me soft kisses on my neck.

"I am supposed to surprise you that I'm back." I eyed him. Giving him the seductive looks that I only give to Yoongi. But this time, I need to do this to Jungkook.

"Surprise?" He asked.

"Yes babe, surprise. I already met Yoongi at the hotel where I stayed in this morning. I asked him to buy champagne, balloons, scented candles and stuffs. It was his idea that I surprise you. But then, you called this afternoon asking me if I'm still in Busan so I thought you already know I'm here. So I aborted the surprise and asked Yoongi to surprise his boyfriend instead." I narrated. Hoping my story was believable enough to fool him.

"Really? Wow. Im so touched." Jungkook smiled his bunny smile. "Yes, I already knew your here. I saw you at the hotel but I did not see Yoongi with you. I'm sorry if all your hardworks did not prosper. My bad. But please know that I appreciate it baby." He captures my lips and grabs my hair to deepen our kiss. I'm right all long. It's so easy to fool Jungkook. He always believes to anything I say.