Unseen

Jimin

I think I'm driving almost the whole day now. I don't know where to go. I'm ashamed to go to Hoseok because for sure, he will just rant at me. My parents in Busan will surely disown me. But I have nowhere to go now. It's already night time and Hoseok is the only choice I have. At least his ranting won't do no harm.

I found myself knocking on Hoseok's apartment. Hungry, tired and wasted. I'm not the type who will drown myself with alcohol when I'm depressed. A friend is enough for me.

"Jimin?" Hoseok was shock to see me on his front door. I cried, almost immediate by the sight of him. I felt his arms around me as he usher me inside his home. He let me relax for a while and wait until my sobbing stops before he asks, "What happened?"

I told him everything. What Jungkook did, all the evidences he managed to get, how Yoongi betrayed me. Everything. No add-ons, no lies.

"Jimin, I know I'm like a recording repeating this to you a thousand times. But there's nobody else to be blame but you. Just you. You don't care about how they feel when you're fooling and betraying their trust. So now I'm going to ask you, how does it feel being fooled and betrayed?"

I don't know what to say.

"You see, you want to take hold of Yoongi, lying to him that Yoonjoon was his son. I already told you that you can't keep that secret forever. You don't want to let go of Jungkook because you need him to fulfill your dream of a luxurious life. What did I told you? Why don't you just teach yourself to love him  because what he's offering to you was true love. But what did you say to me? You like Yoongi more. You are so possessive and selfish. You want them all. You want everything. You need to lie just to get what you want. Is that the life you wanted Jimin? Fooling and betraying people just to have everything you want? Now, everything you sacrificed for turned to nothing. You see?"

I cried.. hard.. Hoseok is right. I'm selfish and nobody else to be blame but me. Just me.

Only me.

Seokjin

I already prepared everything for my travel tonight. My bags are ready since this morning. I'm just waiting for eomma to finish her work and I'm off to go. I wasn't able to go to school and say goodbye to my classmates. I think I will go back soon to inform them that I can't continue my studies anymore. Because right now, all my eomma wants is to hide me and save our family from shame.

I plan to continue college in our province. Though school in Seoul is better, I think schools in our place are not bad either.

And how I wish I can say goodbye to Jungkook. I really do wish someday, he will meet his child. I hope someday, I can finally tell him that we have a baby. And that's all I have for us right now -- hope.

I heard Hae calling from the outside. I went to the door to open. "Jin! Are you really leaving tonight?" Hae clings to my arm. She has been bothering me the whole day for me to leave tomorrow morning.

"Eomma already bought a ticket for me. I can't wait until tomorrow." I said. "Why are you bugging me about it?"

"Jin please wait for Sir Kookie first. He already throw Jimin out of the house. Divorce paper is the only one left. You can continue your relationship with him. Come on Jin, tell him you're pregnant."

What Hae said was tempting but I should follow my eomma. I already made a huge mistake before, I don't want to make another one again.

Ring ring ring

It's Namjoon. He's been calling me all day. Well, I guess I should at least say goodbye to him.

Jin: Joon?

Namjoon: Hey Jin! I'm glad you finally pick up my call. Why are you absent? Listen, I'm really sorry about yesterday. I'm just jealous that you still choose Jungkook over me.

Jin: Joon I already told you, I'm complicated and I want to stay that way. I just want to say that you're forgiven. And I'm living tonight. I don't want to leave with a heavy feelings against you.

Namjoon: Where are you going?

Jin: In South Jeolla. I'm going back to my province.

Namjoon: What time are you leaving? Can I see you?

Jin: I'll be leaving by midnight so no chance that you can see me. I need to drop now. My friend is here. Bye.

I did not let him say anything more. I don't want to converse with him. It's enough that he knew that I'm not coming back to school and I have no hard feelings against him. It's not good for my baby.

"Jinnie, I really do hope you will at least say goodbye to Sir Jungkook. If you don't want to say you're pregnant, at least say goodbye. I think he deserves it. You had a very intimate relationship with him."

"We had and it's a mistake. Please don't insist. And Hae please promise me one thing." Hae removed her arm from my arm.

"No Jin, I cant promise. Once the perfect timing comes, I will tell Sir Jungkook about that pregnancy." Hae turned her back away from me and was about to walk out.

"Hae..."

"NO. Jin the father of your child deserves to know." She touched my stomach. "Take care of your baby Jin. I will miss you."

Hae gave me a weak smile as she head back to the mansion. I bit my lip as I watch her walk away. Hae always say the perfect words. She's a perfect friend anyone can ask for. 

"Seokjin!" Eomma called. I didn't notice her came. "Here's your dinner. You eat first before you leave. Just take a cab. I'm sorry I cannot accompany you to the bus station."

"It's okay eomma. I can handle myself." I take the food container from her hand, get a chopstick from the counter, my water bottle from our mini ref and settle myself on the low table.

"Appa will wait for you at the bus station in Jeolla. He'll be there by 6am. You should be there by 7 in the morning. Just sleep on the bus. Here's a cardigan so you won't get cold in the bus. You take care of yourself. Don't move too much. Keep in mind you have a baby in there. Appa will bring you to doctor to have you checked. Don't go out on.."

"Eomma!" I cut her out. I saw her already crying. I went up to hug her. "Ma, I'll be okay. And you don't need to quit your job just to follow me there okay? I will take care of myself. I will be fine. Appa and Jian are there with me. Don't worry too much."

"I'm sorry Jin it has to come to this." Eomma said while wiping her tears.

"It's okay. I understand. And I don't want you to lose your job because of me. Calm down okay?"

I went back to the table and pack my food. "I will eat while on travel eomma. I need to go. I don't want to cram later."

Eomma helped me pack everything. And ushered me out of the mansion. Like the way she want it.

On night time.

Quiet and unseen.