One More

Jungkook

I gave Seokjin time to catch up with his appa and his little sister. One thing I learned, Jin is his appa's boy. I saw how he cuddles his father. I know he missed him so much.

"I never thought you can be that romantic." Taehyung said, walking from behind giving me a glass of wine.

I smiled, while scratching the back of my head. He knew that Jimin and I never got engaged. We just got married because Jimin was pregnant and my parents didn't like the idea of having a baby before marriage.

"I'm surprised that your parents did not force you to marry Jin soon."

"Maybe they learned when they forced me to marry Jimin." Even though it's not a planned marriage, I do love Jimin that much before.

Taehyung sighs, sipping from his glass. "So what's your plan?"

"Whatever Seokjin wants. I believe he wanted to finish college first before getting married. So I think I need to wait for 3 years more. What's important is he's living here with me right now. You know, he is still young. I want him to take and enjoy his time."

"It's nice to know that he' also very nice to Yoonjoon." Taehyung said while looking at Yoonjoon playing with Jin's sister.

"Yes, he's treating him like his own. You know what Jin said? He loves me and all the baggages that comes with me." I said, shyly.

Taehyung laughed. "You are full of baggages. It's hard to be a divorced man huh? I mean for Jin's part."

I nod. I know it is hard for him. I have a son, my obligation. An ex husband that he don't have a choice but to see sometimes. Living in the same house where Jimin and I used to live. My and Jimin's common friends that won't stop asking about Jimin in front of him. They are my baggages for being married then got unmarried. But my fiance gladly accepted them all. And I love him for that.

"How about you? What's your plan for yourself? You're not even dating." i asked Taehyung. He loves to flirt but never gotten into a relationship.

"You know Kook. I think there are people destined to be single their whole life. And I think I am one of them. I enjoy being single. I don't know. Maybe one day." He just shrugged.

I don't want to rush Jin in marrying me soon. The ring is enough for me to know that he's mine. We waited for 7 months to be where we are right now.  I don't mind waiting for 3 more years. I take that as an advantage to know each other much better before officially marking him as mine. My Mr. Jeon. My husband. My other half.

Taehyung and I finished a whole bottle of wine and it made me a little tipsy. I think my body temperature raised a little.

I went to our bedroom and find Jin lying comfortably on the love chair. He already showered as his hair is still wet and messy. He didn't even noticed me went in. He is busy reading his pregnancy book and eating a bowl of fresh strawberries dipping them in chocolate ganache.

I just smiled. I think I need a shower before I teach him how to use that chair properly.

I went out of the bathroom with only a towel on. I kneeled beside him placing my hand on his belly, gently rubbing it.

"You did not wait for me to shower." I whispered kissing his jaw.

"You're busy drinking with Taehyung." He said while he took the last piece of strawberry, drowning it with chocolate before eating it. Sucking on its juice.

I lick my own, never leaving the sight of his plump lips drenched in chocolate. Wondering what chocolate tastes like on his lips. "You love sitting on that chair, beautiful?" I said, trying to convey my urge to him which I think he noticed.