Flashback

Night Before Jimin and Yoongi's Encounter:

Taehyung:

I'm sitting on a chair with a small round table in front of me with envelopes and documents on top. Legs crossed, fidgeting with my fingers and staring at the empty seat across mine. I'm waiting now for a special guest that I asked my men to invite. They need to bring him in front of me. With or without broken limbs or nose. I don't care.

Finally, a knock on the door. One of my men opened it and at last, my anticipation is finally over, my very special guest walks in. He looks like he voluntarily came here with no need of force as he was clean and no traces of bruises. He bowed at me.

"Hmm.. goodevening. I'm glad you came Mr. Min Yoongi. Just sit there comfortably and we have something very important to talk about." I smiled and I intentionally showed him the gun tucked in the waistband of my pants.

"What do you want from me Mr. Kim?" He politely asked while staring at the gun.

I get something from one of the envelopes and handed him several pictures of him and Jimin. He didn't look shocked but I can see on his expression that he was rather terrified.

"The cat is out of the bag Yoongi. Mr. Jeon knew what you and his husband has been doing behind his back. May I please know for how long have you been fucking his husband?"

Yoongi did not answer the question. Instead he just kept his head down and placed the pictures back on the table.

"You should speak now or you may not like the consequences I have for you Mr. Min. May I please know for how long have you been fucking his husband?" I asked again.

"6 years."

I smirked by his answer. Poor Kookie. Jimin fooling Jungkook for 6 years.

"I will not make this conversation long. I just wanted to know one thing and i'll be straightforward, is Yoonjoon your son?" I casually asked.

He looked down.

"Yes." He finally admitted.

I get another document from the envelope and give it to him. I love the change in his expression when he finally saw what's in the document. I can see how his breathing changed its pattern. "What can you say about that now Mr. Min?"

He cannot speak. He just keeps on breathing heavily like that document made him exhausted. So I decided to add more to his exhaustion, "Basically, the document just wanted to tell you that Jimin has been continuously playing shits on you Mr. Min. It says there that it is 99.99% confirmed that Yoonjoon is Jungkook's son. I wonder how do you feel about that?"

Yoongi lost his strength as he almost dropped the document. "Jimin said Yoonjoon is our son. Jimin said he's my son. He even named him after me."

"Well, surprise! No son!" I chuckled. "Imagine, Jimin made you looked like a fool for mmmm.. how long?"

"If I only knew that Yoonjoon is not mine, I would have left Jimin long ago." He said with tears forming in his eyes.

"In my conclusion, Jimin is one obsessed manipulative cheater liar correct? And don't make yourself look like an innocent victim here, you are no different Mr. Min."

"I must say that you're still lucky that  even both of you fooled Jungkook for so long he still choose to keep both of you alive. But if that happened to me, I won't have any second thoughts of burying a bullet or two in both of your heads. Jungkook is still nice isn't he?"

I handed him another document, his and Jimin's joint account. "I know Jimin stole that money from Jungkook. Getting money without his permission."

"Anyway, I can't stay here for so long. I have to go now. Mr. Jeon is not interested on that money. You and Jimin can take it. Anyway, my primary purpose really is to give you the DNA result. I just added some twist to make it more fun." I said, chuckling.

I stood up. Without any notice, I punched and kicked him on his stomach. I can't remember how many. I smiled as I watched Yoongi rolled down to the floor moaning. He spits blood on the floor before struggling to stand up, still clutching on to his stomach. One of my men tend to him and put him back to the chair. "That's for making Jungkook looked like a fool. Fuck you!" I said to him my eyes glaring.

I straigthened my suit. "Goodnight Mr. Min." I said as I walked out of the door. With a camera in my hand after I recorded our conversation.

Jungkook

Finally, after months of getting information about Jimin's plans of stealing and marrying me only for my money, fooling Yoongi by saying Yoonjoon was their son and both of them for cheating ruthlessly, I finally threw him out of my home. Taehyung managed to get all the documents and have Yoongi confessed of his participation. I still can't believe how they managed to fool me for that long. But that's all over.

Jimin is still the father of my son. He can go back to his family in Busan and hopefully regret what he had done. I don't want to see his face again. Anyway, our divorce papers are ready. I'm just waiting for my lawyer's advise.

I asked Taehyung to give Yoongi the DNA result last night. I think after all, he deserved to know that Jimin had been deceiving him too. I instructed Taehyung that I don't want any killings. Just a punch or two is enough. I can't face him myself because I'm scared that I won't be able to restrain myself and kill him. I don't want that to happen.

I don't know if what I did to them was right. I just let Jimin and Yoongi decide what they want for themselves. Either they want to continue or to end, I don't care.

All I want right now is the well being of my son and Seokjin. I promise I will go back for you once my divorce papers are ready. I want to make sure that you will not feel the guilt that you are feeling right now. I want to show you that I will be out of marriage soon. But for now, I don't want to get near you while the papers are not yet with me.

I will meet Taehyung today. I need a breather. As I was heading for the driveway to get my car, I heard someone calling me,

"Sir jungkook! Wait!" Hae called.

"Hae please not now. I need to do something important." I said as I open the door of my car and immediately went in. She tried to pull back the door to prevent me from closing.

"But sir this is equally important." She insisted.

"Hae please? Don't add. Let's talk tonight." I can hear her saying something but I already closed the door. She knocked on the window but her words were muffled by the sound of the engine.

My mind is overflowing with too much stress and anger right now. I can't take any additional information anymore.

******

Note: You may or may not agree with JK's decision re Jimin and Yoongi, or how Tae treated Yoongi but that's how the story goes. Hehe. 😁 JinKook coming very soon. 💜💜😘