Basement

Seokjin

Sunday is the servant's day off. All the Jeon's helpers are out of the mansion doing their own businesses.

The work here isn't stressful as Mr. and Mrs. Jeon are always out of the country for their leisure trips. They will sometimes go to Jungkook's office from time to time as they remained there as consultants. So basically, it's just Jungkook, Jimin, Yoonjoon, the drivers and the servants are at home everyday.

"Eomma, I'll go to the hardware store. I will buy some paint. The sides of the quarter needs some repainting."

"No, don't buy anymore. There are excess paints at the basement." Eomma said.

"Basement? Where's the basement?" I've been here for quite a while now and still, I don't know where's the basement located.

Eomma laughed, "You see the door at the back near the pool area? There's the basement. Here's the key. Not everyone can access the basement. They have some important things stored in there. Don't touch anything in there okay? And don't lose the key. You can't get out without the key."

I nodded as eomma handed me the key, "Okay, noted. Where are you going by the way?"

"I'll meet a highschool friend then we will watch a movie." Eomma said. "Okay my Jinnie, I'll go now. I'll be back by dinner. Just message me if you want me to buy you something, okay?"

"Okay. Take care and enjoy." I said to her smiling. Eomma went out of the quarters and soon I followed.

I once saw the door near the pool she was talking about. I rarely went around the pool area as my favorite place will always be the garden.

I opened the door of the basement. I was surprised that the light are switched on. Maybe because it is too dark inside they leave the lights open. I then went down the narrow stairs and at the end is another door. I used the key to open it. I pushed the door open. The lights inside the basement are switched on as well.

I closed the door behind me. The basement was very spacious but the first thing that I noticed was the storage area. It was the first thing that you will see. There were about dozens of shelves facing the door. The paint must be here on one of the shelves. I began to carefully scan the shelves. But then, I heard a creaking sound. Like a metal being pulled or stretched. My heart raced as I am a self confessed scaredy cat. The noise continues and I think I'm going paranoid now. "Forget the paint." I said to myself as I sprint my way to the door. I reached for the key in my pocket but due to panic, I dropped it on the floor and to make it worst, I accidentally kicked it and it went in between the small gap of the floor and the door.

"Shit shit shit! I'm dead!" I started banging the door screaming for help. I don't want to get locked inside this creepy basement. I get my phone from my pocket but the signal was off. "Shit! Oh my God.. help me please!"

"Jin?"

"FUCKKKK!" I jumped, eyes closed as I screamed out of shock when I heard someone called my name. I've never been this scared in my entire 20 years of existence.

As I opened my eyes, I saw Jungkook smiling at me. "Hi!" He greeted me. As much as I want to punch him, I just can't. First, he is one of my bosses, second, I will lose my scholarship and third, eomma might lose his job.

I can't speak as I'm still in the state of panic and for Lord's sake, Jungkook was shirtless. His long black curly hair was damp. And I see trails of sweats trickling down on his forehead, his jaw, his neck and on the indents of his abs. His body glistened in sweat. How can he be this hot? I compose myself and tried my best not to look.

"Sorry if I scared you. I heard someone banging the door so I take a look. What happened?"

"Why are you here?" I did not answer his question as I am both pissed and nervous.

"Uh.. because my personal mini gym is here?" He sounded a little sarcastic. As reality sets it, who am I to question him of being here in the basement.

"Sorry about it. I got so scared. I really thought there's a ghost in here. Unfortunately, my key fell and went in the gap." I just admitted that I am stupid and a coward.

Jungkook laughed of my answer. "Do I look like a ghost? And I have a spare keys here with me so don't worry."

"Can I just borrow the key so I can go now?" I said. I need to get out of here as I can't help myself not to look at his body.

"Why? Come on. Don't go yet. I'll show you my mini gym." He turned his back from me and walked his way to his personal gym as what he calls it. I followed him. I saw him picked up his sleeveless shirt and put it on. I honestly do not know if I'm happy that I am finally comfortable that he has his shirt on or disappointed that he is not shirtless anymore.

"So this is where you work out?" I said as I scoot my eyes on his gym equipments. He sat down on the bench of his bench press while wiping his sweat with a towel. "Yes. I usually stay here every morning or everytime I want to release my anger and frustrations."

There's something about his last few words. I know he have problems over his husband. I know he's going through something but I don't want to ask him.

"So what are you looking for here in the basement?" He asked.

"I'm actually looking for paints. I want to repaint the sides of our quarter. Thank you for reminding me." I turned my back away from him to head on to the storage area but I felt a hand grabbed my arm.

"Wait." He said. I looked at him. "Just stay here first." He stared at me as he starts to move closer. My heart started thumping in my chest. I tried to wiggle my arm to remove his hand but instead, he grabbed me on my waist as he slowly move closer towards me, pushing me until my back hits the wall. I tried to shove his hand from my waist but his grasped were too tight. "You're so beautiful. Did you know that?" He whispered.

I lost my strength just hearing him whisper. "Sir.. p-please let m-me go." I stammered.

"I want you to be mine Seokjin." He said as he move his face closer to mine. As much as I want to resist, my dumb self just cant. And before I knew it, I felt his lips pressed against mine.

****
Till the next update 😉