Planning

I woke up feeling tired. I wonder if I ever sleep at all. My whole body aching and my ass burning. Every parts and corners of my body are throbbing in pain. And I'm damn thirsty.

I opened my eyes wandering on the white ceiling of our bedroom. As my eyes went on to the bottom of the bed, I saw Jungkook smiling at me. As if watching in amusement. He's in his suit already.

"Goodmorning beautiful!" He greeted me. He only calls me beautiful when he wants to have sex. I know he's teasing me right now because I am completely wrecked from last night.

"Where are you going?" I asked. I am expecting that he will be absent today. I know that he's as exhausted as I am.

"I just wore this for a dress up sex. You know, boss and his secretary." He teased and laughed. I rolled my eyes. "Of course I will go the office baby and I'm already late."

Jungkook points at the clock and I am shocked as it's already 11:30 in the morning. I can't believe I slept that much.

"Don't go Kookie." I said as I struggle to sit down. He walk towards me to help me. I moaned as I can feel my muscles twitching. My abs muscle, my hips and waist are all flexing in soreness.

"You want more?" He asked as he nibble my earlobe. I pulled my lobe immediately.

"More your ass!" I punched his arm. He just laughed. I cling on to his arm and brush my face on his shoulder. "Please stay, even for today. I can't even move you see? I felt I was beaten until limp. I really do feel I'll have a fever. So stay for me hm?"

"It's your fault for keeping me hungry for five months." Jungkook said with no sign of repentance on his voice.

I stared at him with my brows furrowed. "You drained me and I will not get a sorry?"

Jungkook removed his coat and loosen his neck tie. "Why will I be sorry? I did that with love. I will be sorry if I only forced you. Did I force you beautiful?"

Well it's true. He did not force me. Of course, I remember being extremely needy last night and we almost end up on the stairs. Yes of course, he did not force me.

"But I did not give you permission to fuck me until I fell asleep." I said pouting.

Jungkook hugged me. "Sorry baby. I just can't help myself." He kissed my neck tenderly.

"You're not going to office anymore?" I asked.

"How can I resist my beautiful?" He lay me down in bed and started to give me touches.

"Jungkook I think my ass can't accept anymore fucking today or maybe for the next three days." I said trying to push him away.

He sat down in our bed and helped me sat down again. "Of course I won't."

I jerked when I suddenly think of our daughter. "Wait! Where did Seoyeon slept last night?" How can I forget about our daughter?

"I brought her back to her bedroom. Don't worry. We ate breakfast this morning and its seems she doesn't remember sleeping here in our bed first." He said as he began massaging my back. "I'll call a massage therapist today to give you a full body massage. You want it babe?"

I nod. Of course I want it!

"I bathe you last night, can't you remember?" Really, he did that?

"Really?" I looked at my skin and yes, it did not feel sticky.

"I even put lavender lotion on you afterwards." He said as he continue massaging on my arms.

"Babe.." I called as I look at the engagement ring on my finger. I do wonder when are we going to get married but I am too ashamed to ask. "I.. wonder if when are we going to get married?"

He smiled broadly. "Finally. I'm waiting  for you to say that. I waited for three years baby. You want to take care of all the preparations?"

He asked and I smiled. "Yes."

This is my dream. Preparing for my own wedding. "Babe, can we get a wedding coordinator to help me? I'm sorry but I'm just excited."

I got so giddy that I forgot about my thirst and hunger. I can't put into words what I am feeling right now. I wanted this wedding badly. If Jungkook waited for three years, he didn't know how much I wanted to graduate fast just to get married with him.

"Mom and dad will be really happy to hear about or plans babe. And I can't wait." Jungkook said as he gives me a peck on my lips.

Me too.