Josiah. Help.

I finished cleaning at about 1:17pm and headed to my room, it was small, dark, and cozy as always.

I plummeted onto my bed wrinkling the covers as my body hit them, then groaning when my cat decided to do the same but to my stomach.

Usually that wouldn't hurt much but because that man punched my stomach it was still soft and I was still in pain. Egypt got off of me and put herself right next to my face.

Then I decided I was hungry...well bored but I told myself I was hungry therefore im hungry.

I got up and slowly made my way to the kitchen while holding my stomach.

'Maybe I should get that checked out.' I thought to myself.

As I arrived to the glorious mostly empty kitchen I saw that it really was empty. We had maybe an ounce of milk left, a couple onions, and 2 slices of those gross cheese in the refrigerator.

"You have GOT to be kidding me!" I groaned.

I then searched the pantry and it was like the refrigerator, a few things here and there but not anything I could make for lunch or snack on.

"Time to go to the store than I guess."

I grabbed some money from the groceries jar. Its a jar my dad puts money in, since Jackson or I usually get the food, so whoever is getting groceries can grab a 20 and get something at our County Market.

I put on some shoes and headed out the door with a 20 dollar bill in my back pocket.

I walked to the market and inside saw one of mine and Jacksons elderly friends Mrs.Granger she is like a grandmother to us and has worked here since I could remember.

"Hello darling." The elderly lady said to me behind her cashiers desk.

"Morning Mrs.Granger." I smiled at her, she returned it as well.

"So, I haven't seen you in a while young lady." She told me.

"Yeah I guess I just haven't gotten groceries in a while." I shrugged.

She then chuckled and said,"None of y'all had, I thought you betrayed me for the Walmart in Phoenix!"

I put my hand over my chest, "ah! Never!"

She laughed and I continued with my search for food.

After the grocery store I came back to my house with bags in each hand noticing motorcycles as I came to the door. I knocked on it with my foot and Tyler answered.

He glared at me for no reason at all which was weird because I seriously have never done anything to hurt his feelings. He is just one of THOSE people, who get mad and blame whoever they don't necessarily care for.

I ignored him and set the groceries down putting things away.

"Wheres my dad?" I asked.

"Nowhere." Tyler yelled back then mumbled something I didn't ketch earning him a slap from Marco.

"Ok cool," I quietly said to myself as I put the food away.

As soon as I finished I heard the garage door open meaning my dad was back, then at the same time Vinny walked through the front door as my dad walked through the garage door.

"Where were you?" I asked

"Nowhere." He said to me.

I rolled my eyes and groaned to myself, then I looked at the time, it was 2:30 which meant there would be one class left in school.