Hey there lovely

Ahh, Sunday morning. I got up and took a shower then I put on a big MARVEL sweatshirt that had been my brothers and some black leggings. I did the rest of my homework that I hadn't finished the night before and left my bedroom.

Luckily my father was no where to be seen. Maybe he was still asleep. I decided I wanted to make some breakfast because my weight keeps getting lower and one of my fears is collapsing from lack of weight because of the rare disease I have and the multiple other diseases which don't help my case.

After taking my morning pills I started making some eggs and put two pieces of toast in the toaster.

As I was making my scrambled eggs the door burst open. I turned and saw Dylan who had a nose bleed, bruised face, and a bad scrape on his face.

"Dylan, are you alright?!" I asked turning the stove off and running towards him.

"Yeah, yeah," He mumbles holding his stomach and plopping on the couch. "Just a...scratch, I'll be fine."

"Don't go all tough on me! What happened?" I asked sternly.

"A fight Victoria. Now get me some water please." He mumbled trying to slowly adjust his position on the couch.

I ran over to the kitchen and got him a glass of water and a wet rag, as well as the first aid kit.

"Here." I told him.

I gave him the water and I started cleaning the blood on his face and proceeded to make sure he doesn't get infected.

"It's alright Viki, go make your food." He said ripping the rag and medical supplies out of my hands.

"Ok." I mumbled and finished making my breakfast.

I sat on the couch and ate. I offered him some as well but he declined saying his insides were making him feel nauseous.

Just as I put my plate in the sink my dad walked in.

"Dylan?" He questioned.

"A fight with 15. Tyler and I were on the mission you set us to, but the guys there were ready. Tyler did good but when they brought in more we escaped. The kids pretty beat up as well Israel. Go check on Tyler."

"Why aren't you resting at home Dylan?" My dad asked.

"I came here to inform you that we did in fact steal back the data. Tyler is in pretty bad shape as well and Vincent is not happy with you." Dylan sighed laying his head back.

My dad sighed and rubbed his head. "Crap...Willie said you guys had a clear shot in! What's up with that?!"

"I dunno boss. They had staff ready. Their base is a lot more advanced then our dinky shack." Dylan laughed.

I started walking back towards my room when my dad grabbed my arm.

I looked at him in slight fear and surprise.

"Go to the di Angelo's and make sure Tyler is ok. Try to calm down Vinny as well, he weirdly trusts you in a way."

"Why don't you go yourself?" I asked.

"Don't tangle with me right now young lady. Just do as I say. I have more important things to do than get into a fight with Vinny di Angelo." My dad remarked.

I rode Jackson's motorcycle to Tyler's house which was only about a mile away from mine because we both live in the small town of Dropper.

I knocked on the door and stood there ready to see an upset Vinny.

Vinny opened the door and the scowl on his face was actually terrifying. I don't blame my dad for not wanting to face Vinny.

"Is Tyler ok?" I asked quietly.