Chapter 3 - Usopp Enters

"We need to plan things more!" Nami said.

Luffy look away from playing with your hair, "What do you mean?"

You chuckle, winching a little when Luffy tugged on your hard too hard. You smack his hand away, "She means, we need to be more prepared for Grand Line."

"Oh." Luffy sat on the edge of the boat, which caused it to lean on one side. Your heart leaped, you were still worried about your captain falling in but at least you had Zoro now. Your flimsy muscles couldn't do anything. "We have plenty of fruits although we have no meat."

"I don't think Nami is talking about food supplies." You answer and Nami nods her head in agreement.

Zoro leans back, "We don't have any sake either. Boring!"

You laugh as Nami shouts at the pair, "Let's not worry about food or sake! Grand Line is the most dangerous place in the world. Every pirate wishes to get the treasure there but we need to have a better ship!"

"She isn't wrong." You mumble.

"Plus we're short on crew members, and this ship doesn't have any equipment." Nami murmur to herself.

"She's right. No matter the situation, there's no way we can be safe. Even if Lu and Zoro are strong." You agreed.

The goddess was agreeing with me, she thought happily.

"Then, what do we do?" Luffy flicks his onxy orbs to you.

You shrug, turning to Nami, and giving her an encouraging smile. She continues, "We need to prepare and plan ahead. There's a village due North. Let's go there first."

You gave her a thumbs up and she blushed at your sweet encouraging words.

"Lu, we need to find a better ship—"

"And eat some meat!" He cut you off. You and Nami made eye contact and shook your heads.

You got out of the boat, following Nami slowly as Luffy and Zoro snooped around the area

"Is there a village here?" Luffy ask.

"Yup. There's a small village here." Nami looks at her map.

You turn around, squinting your eyes, you found four shadows by the hills. You tilt your head to the side and ended up making eye contact with someone with a pretty long nose.

A grin slipped on your face, and you waved your hand. They scrambled to their feet and looked embarrassed before Zoro pointed them out.

"(Y/N), we're not here to make friends." Zoro scolded, still looking at the four people.

You gave him a sad puppy look, opening your mouth to argue before you were interrupted by the long nose making an announcement.

"I AM THE GREAT PIRATE FLEET LEADER, USOPP, IN CHARGE OF THE SECURITY OF THIS VILLAGE! I'M ALSO KNOWN AS CAPTAIN, CAPTAIN USOPP!" He stood in front of you guys, crossing his arms. "It's best if you don't try to attack this village. My 8 million men are not going to forgive you."