Chapter 12 - Chopper Enters

There was no answer.

You tilted your head, looking around for Zoro but there was no sign. You found fresh footprints on the ground and decided to follow it. Zoro was a direction idiot and you couldn't trust him to come home by himself.

You must have been walking for at least twenty minutes but the footprints didn't seem to stop at all. You weren't running out of breath since you've been training with Zoro but the snow was starting to slow you down.

You heard something behind you and you turned around, seeing a blue nosed reindeer.

"A-ah! You're so gorgeous!" You exclaimed out loud. You had never seen a blue nosed reindeer before.

"Thank you!" The reindeer responded.

Your jaw dropped, "You can talk?!"

The reindeer paused seeing his mistake, "N-no! I-I mean...darn!"

You laughed, "That's so cool. Hey, my name is (Y/N)." You held out your hand, smacking yourself when you realized that reindeer didn't shake human hands.

The reindeer in front of you transformed into something small, and you bend down to shake his hand.

"My name is Chopper."

"Nice to meet you Chopper-kun

"Nice to meet you Chopper-kun. Have you seen my friends?" You asked.

"Oh...does one have a strawhat?"

Your eyes lighten up. Lu, that was Lu! You quickly nodded.

"Alright, come with me. I'll bring you there."

Chopper transformed again, motioning for you to ride him and you did as you were told. You held onto him tightly as he ran through the snow easily, outrunning everything else around you.

You arrived in front of a castle. Sanji immediately noticing you, "(Y/N)-CHAN!"

You accepted his bear hug, even hugging him back yourself and he burst into a nosebleed. You pulled Luffy into a hug too, Chopper guided you towards Nami, who you saw was now sitting up with an elderly woman beside her.

"Thank you!" You grabbed the elder woman's hand. "For saving my friend."

She snorted, "Let me guess, your also a pirate?"

"Err..." You hesitantly smiled, "I'm still auditioning for the part."

She barked out a laugh, "Cute. Why don't you stay with me, instead? They can take Chopper with them."

Nami shot up, "No!"

You giggled, "Unfortunately, my captain wouldn't hesitant to rip the place apart if he leaves without me."

"How unfortunate. Doctor Kureha."