Chapter 5 - Yosaku and Johnny

"Alright! Our pirate flag is done!" Luffy proudly held up the ugly looking flag.

"Err

"Err..." You stared at the flag. "Lu, our flag looks a little...I don't know...deformed?"

"Calling him artistically challenged would be an understatement..." Usopp's jaws dropped.

"This could be some sort of abstract art..." Nami was trying to save Luffy's effort.

"This flag...I guess it's quite terrifying in a sense..." Zoro stared at the flag.

"It's terrible. Leave the drawing to me!" He showcased a completely different flag.

You snorted, shaking your head. "I'll handle it with Usopp."

You bend down, sitting side by side with Usopp. You did the outline of the new flag while Usopp filled it in. His eyes flickering between you and flag.

You smirk at him, winking just as he turned his head away from you. Cute. Usopp was adorable. You went back to helping him paint the rest of your brand new flag.

You left the hanging up of the flags to Zoro and Luffy and stared a the brand new flag in satisfaction. You loved it and your crew mates obviously did as well.

You retreated into your cabin, grabbing some of your paper to write a letter to your dear friend

You retreated into your cabin, grabbing some of your paper to write a letter to your dear friend. He would be so surprised to find out that his son was part of your crew now—err Luffy's crew.

You scribbled onto the piece of paper and folded it. You left it on your table and got ready for a nap.

You snoozed for a bit before you woke up. You got out of your bed and headed back to the front where you saw two unfamiliar faces.

"Shishishi!" Luffy grabbed you from the top, skipping the need to walk down the stairs. "(Y/N), this is Yosaku." He pointed to a guy wearing a sort of helmet? "And Johnny!" He pointed to a guy with tattoos on his face.

You shook their hands, smiling brightly. At least, they weren't here to attack you. They held onto your hand for a long time before Usopp and Luffy broke it by chopping your handshake with the guys.