Chapter 15 - Robin Enters

You finally woke up from being hospitalized. Apparently, Chopper been looking after you ever since you fainted from your conversation with the King.

Much to your embarrassment.

You've been sleeping for the past two days and now apparently, you have gained a new crew member.

But there was something about her that you couldn't quite place.

She was nice.

Miss All-Sunday or as she would like to be called and now everyone was telling you that you were headed to the Sky Island.

You sighed, you could only take so much information.

For now, you were going to talk to your new crew member, since she seem to know your secret. But you hoped that she could keep her mouth shut.

You stared at her.

"So, your real name is Nico Robin?" You asked

"So, your real name is Nico Robin?" You asked. She nodded her head, "My name is (Y/N)."

"So, I've heard. A precious member you are to everyone."

"Err..." You didn't really know what to say to that. "I guess. Everyone is a precious member. Including you now."

Her eyes widen, looking at you and then she scoffed. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone about your secret."

You smiled.

You actually like your new crew member and her no nonsense attitude. Plus she was a girl. That obviously earned her a plus on your books.

You went back to your cabin and started filling in all the gaps in your book. You finally came out of the cabin and everyone look exhausted for some reason.

"Did I miss something?" You asked.

"Does she always miss things?" Robin asked.

Nami sadly nodded, "We're entering Jaya."

"Jaya?" You repeated. You had a feeling that you'd heard of this island before. "Oh the island of chaos?"

"Island of chaos?" They repeated.

"The island is known for having no laws." You explained.

"Looks to me like fun city." Zoro said.

"Seems like there are all kind of people here." Luffy grinned.

You shook your head, heading back inside to catch up on your chores. With the amount of days you've been stuck in Alabasta, your chores were piling up and no one else was going to do it.

If no one did it...you guys were going to fill in a garbage state ship.

You weren't about that life at all.

=.=

You jumped down to use the ocean as your bucket for washing clothes. You glanced over to see a with loose tooth who was happily singing.

You tilted your head, "Who are you?"

"The question is, who are you, little lady?" He asks.

You narrowed your eyes as he randomly spurted out, "The Sky Island exists."

"What the fuck?"You blinked and the man was gone. "LUFFY?! ZORO?! NAMI?!"

You walked around and found a bleeding Zoro and Luffy but thankfully, Nami was unharmed. You shook your head, they must have gotten into another fight. At least, you guys finally had Chopper to do all the medical stuff.

Robin came up from behind you, "So, what's your position here?"

"I guess cabin girl?" You responded.

To be frank, you were still wondering what your position was. You finished the first load of laundry.

"Are you satisfied with just doing chores?" She asked.

"Chores? Well I guess so. Without me, all these things would just pile up on them." You sighed. "But they're really good people."

"What's your goal?"

"My goal?" You repeated.

"Everyone here has a goal but you have yet to say yours."

"I want to be prettiest pirate." You confidently answered.

She chuckled, "Seriously?"

You smiled, "Very serious. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to clean each rooms now."

She nodded her head, and let you leave the room. It took you ten hours.

Ten fucking hours to clean out the whole ship.

Chopper came into the ship and told you to join the party but you refused. Preferring to go ahead and sleep off the fatigue of cleaning for so long.

The ship began to rumble and you opened your eyes, rushing out to see a large whirlpool.

"Why is it that every time I'm asleep, something happens?!" You shouted, holding onto the railing.

"Shishishishi!" Luffy laughed, excited.

The change in weather calmed down and you looked around.

"So this is Sky Island...?"

Disclaimer: One Piece doesn't belong to me nor are the pictures mine

Disclaimer: One Piece doesn't belong to me nor are the pictures mine. They are just used as references on how I imagine some OC characters would look like—I don't claim them as mine.

A/N: This is a relatively short chapter since it was really just meant to introduce Robin <3