Chapter 24 - Brook Enters

"Wow, that was refreshing!" Nami said, drying her hair.

You nodded in agreement. You haven't had such a good bath in so long and you didn't even have to use cold water this time so yes, it was a bloody fantastic bath. You both heard the commotion outside and Nami told you to come down but before you could, they opened the barrel and something shot up in the air.

Robin and you blinked at each other, "Was that suppose to be a signal?" You asked.

Robin nodded, "It likely is."

"I guess we should move faster." Nami commanded the ship and they move the ship faster but somehow the ship ended in a foggy place.

You groaned as Sanji started spouting scary stories which to be honest sent a chilling shiver down your spine. You shook your head because there was no way that—!

"There's a ship..." Robin murmured.

You glanced up and sure enough, there was a ship and sure enough,  and a skeleton came out on the side to greet you guys. Everyone screamed sans Robin who looked a little nervous. You all agreed to send Luffy, Nami and Sanji to the ship but they only came back with the skeleton.

 You all agreed to send Luffy, Nami and Sanji to the ship but they only came back with the skeleton

"Yohohoho! A cheerful greeting!" The skeleton excitedly laughed. "Hello everyone! How do you do? Seems like my ship and I caused some trouble. I'm 'deadbones' Brook! Nice to meet you."

"..." 

You and Robin didn't say anything.

"ARE YOU JOKING?! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GUY?!" Zoro and Franky shouted.

Chopper and Usopp were both holding cross and that caused you to laugh behind your hand.

"This is just a dream!" Usopp shouted, sweating.

Chopper closed his eyes in relief, "Really? I'm glad!"

Brook moved towards you and Robin, "Hello young ladies! Could you let me see your panties?"

Nami threw her boot at Brook in anger, "Stop that! You perverted Skeleton!"

Zoro was fuming, as he pointed a finger at the new guy (?) skeleton...? "Hey, Luffy! What the hell is with this guy?"

Luffy didn't seem distributed, "He's so funny, I made him our Nakama."

"No! I won't accept that!" Zoro glared at Nami and Sanji, "Why the hell do you think you went with him? You're suppose to stop Luffy from running wild!"

"Sorry...We're ashamed." The pair rubbed the back of their heads.

You shivered a little at the cold air, "I guess we can head inside and discuss this...situation."

Everyone nodded their heads and piled into the kitchen/dining room. You sat beside Franky, feet dangling slightly. Sanji placed a warm cup of tea in front of you and you quietly thanked him in gratitude to which he almost swoon and melted on the spot.