Chapter 21 - Watergate 7 II

The ship never left unless it was for a special reason. 

So...why...?

Was Robin a special reason?

"Hey." A familiar voice called out. "You can enter the ship through the way."

You blinked, seeing the same woman who helped you out earlier, "Why are you helping me?!"

She shrugged, "Better get going. The train is about to leave."

You cursed, giving her a nod before running to jump onto the train. Water splashing you and you almost slip off if not for someone catching you.

"Sanji?"

"The one and only, (Y/N)-sama!" He swoon, taking off his cigarette

He sat on top of the barrel, wet hair clinging to his face, "Mind telling me what happened?"

"Robin got taken away by CP9 which is an assassination group by the world government." You explained lowly, "Also they're after Franky who apparently holds the key for rebuilding the ancient weapons."

Sanji nodded in understanding, "And I assume, we're here to save Robin."

"Of course, what do you take me for?" You winked.

He smiled, "Good. But we're pretty wet so I'm not sure how else we're going to sneak in without being caught."

"We'll just have to risk it."

The door opened and you and Sanji froze.

"I think we just got caught."

"Damn it!" Sanji threw his leg, "Collier Shoot!"

"Who are you?!" Someone shouted.

You face palmed because this wasn't what you meant when you said risk it all. You took off your earring and a scythe appeared in your hand.

"Oh (Y/N)-sama, you got a new weapon?" Sanji asked, like he literally didn't just knock out one person with his kick.

"Yeah. From Alabasta."