Chapter 17 - Sky Island II

You remained on the ship while Nami explained what happened on your encounter. You still couldn't afford to step on the cloud. You would have to figure out a better way to deal with this because you had a feeling that you guys would be fighting someone in Sky Island. 

You just had to make sure that you didn't land on the clouds. It would be a disadvantage for you. As far as you could tell, you could probably step on the land but the clouds specifically were in your way. 

Everyone returned back on the ship excluding Usopp, Sanji and Luffy who left to go inside town. 

Currently, only you, Nami, Zoro, Robin and Chopper were remaining on the ship. As soon as they all got up on the ship, the ship began to rumble. 

"Oh dear." Robin said. 

"Be a little more concern, Robin-chan!" Chopper shouted, sobbing when the ship moved backwards. 

"Shit!" You hissed, grabbing the ropes before the ship forcefully broke free from shore. Clearly, the clouds were moving in accordance to the so-called 'drifting' punishment.

"THAT'S THE WHITE-WHITE SEA SPECIAL, SUPER-EXPRESS SPEED SHRIMP!!!" Conis' father shouted. 

"T-the what?!" You repeated. 

"Where's it taking us?!" Chopper shouted. 

"Hey! Everyone, abandon the ship! It's not too late!" Zoro commanded. 

"And the ship?! If they take our ship...!" Chopper protested. 

"Don't worry, I'll stay here." Zoro replied.

"Don't panic everyone." You finally said, and everyone looked at you. You pointed in front and behind you guys. You were all completely surrounded. "It looks like we have no way of escaping."

"I guess it has started." Robin mumbled. 

"You mean 'Heaven's judgment'?" Zoro said. "Instead of sending pursuers, they make us come to them. Such cunning bastards."

"N-nami...I think we're headed to the island again." You finally spoke out.

Everyone paused.

"Yeah. I think so." Nami agreed and she cried out for Luffy, Sanji and Usopp.

"Where are we going?" Zoro shouted.

"To the island, Zoro. The place where Nami and I..." You didn't want to continue your sentence.

Nami dreadfully nodded.

"But worst of all...I can't trust Luffy, Sanji and Usopp all together!" You wailed, while strong together can be a little bit concerning. "But at least Zoro is with us."

"What does that mean?!"

Nami, Robin and Chopper all chuckled.

The ship landed on an sacrificial alter, Zoro killing off a shark with his fist.