Chapter 8 - Loguetown

You sat in front of a grave. You stared at the grave. You spoke to one of the villagers and they explained everything to you. 

Your leaned forward, and just staring before you spoke softly. 

"Bellemere..." You paused. "Thank you. I will be taking Nami this time. I promise to make her happy. Just like I promised Zeff and Kaya." 

You drop your water over the cross and then drank the rest of it

You drop your water over the cross and then drank the rest of it. You stayed a little longer before you walked back towards the party only to be greeted by your crew mates' embarrassed faces.

"D-did you hear?" Your cheeks flushed, backing away from them.

"Goddess (Y/N)! I am so blessed to have you in my life!" Sanji jumped to pull you into a hug. Only to be blocked by Usopp and Nami

You laughed, enjoying your growing family. 

You slipped out of your bed, winching at the cracking sounds. You finally came out of the cabin and found your crew members just doing their own business. You saw Nami's angry face as she handed the bird money. 

Usopp was busy doing God knows what. 

Luffy was just another story. 

Zoro was off napping or maybe training. 

Sanji was busy guarding Nami's oranges. 

Your eyes nearly bulged out when you notice the WANTED paper that came out of the newspaper. You chuckled, going down to see the paper. It was definitely Luffy with his 30,000,000 Beli WANTED poster. 

Everyone started freaking out

Everyone started freaking out. Well mainly, you, Nami and Usopp. At least, it was a good photo of Luffy. 

"Look!" You pointed at the corner, "I see you, Usopp!"

Usopp took the WANTED poster from you and zoomed in, "You're right!"

You both giggled, his dark cheeks lighting up. Zoro clicked his tongue and went back to training at least he tried to until Nami yelled that there was an island up ahead. You stepped over Zoro who pointed out an island.