Chapter 22 - Enies Lobby

"Oi, you there." Kokoro called out.

You looked away from Chopper's interrogation and went over to the old lady. She smiled at you, drinking a little before she spoke, "Your weapon is dangerous."

"Yeah. It takes my blood."

"In that case, I have a job for you."

You blinked your eyes, and gave a nod. You listened intently, and one by one you saw all your Nakamas leaving you behind but Kokoro seem to know Enies Lobby like the back of her hand. She gave you a bunch of instructions and you listened carefully.

You slipped into the building, wearing a marine attire that was far too large on you but no one seem to even give you a glance. You entered, your jacket fluttering behind you. You descended down the stairs until you reached the dungeon.

"Go down to the dungeon and make room for a ship." Kokoro instructed.

You jumped into the water and started removing the debris, trying to make room for a ship. You weren't sure why you had to but you trusted the old lady. She knew these things better than you did.

You finally got the last bit of debris and wood in the water and swam back up to the pavement. You squeezed your shirt and started running up the stairs.

You arrived at the tower and pressed your ears against the door, listening to any sound but there was nothing. You slammed the door open and there wasn't a single soul in sight. You clicked your tongue—you were too late.

"ROBIN, I'VE COME FOR YOU!!!"

You looked out the window, and surely enough, it's Luffy there.

"GO AWAY! I DON'T NEED YOU TO SAVE!" Robin shouted back. "I JUST WANT TO DIE!"

You blinked your eyes. You heard her screams loud and clear, that means she must be another floor above. You run outside but there was no entrance so it has to be somewhere in this room. You climb out of the room, but instead of find Robin—you found Luffy and everyone else.

"Well...this is awkward..." You mumbled.

"(Y/N), go climb on the stone beside Luffy!" Nami pointed at the empty stone beside Luffy. You sighed and did as you were told.

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT TO DIE

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT TO DIE. BUT IF YOU WANT TO DIE, THEN SAY IT WHEN YOU'RE WITH US!" Luffy screamed

"ROBIN!" You cupped your mouth in your hands, "I PROMISE I'D COME AND SAVE YOU!"

She bit her lips, holding back the tears, and Zoro unsheathed his sword, Nami nodded her head, Usopp fixed his mask and Sanji relight his cigarette and Chopper transformed into his 'human' form.

You smiled at her, "So, leave everything to us!"

"I have permission to use this golden denden-mushi to trigger the 'buster' call!"