Chapter 16 - Sky Island

Your breath hitched, trying to get used to the change of air. The air was definitely more different than it was earlier. Sky Island was definitely different compare to what you were expecting. But you suppose it wasn't too bad. 

"Ah..." You tilted your head, looking at a masked human sliding towards you guys, quickly informing your crew. "There's someone coming!"

Sanji stood in front of you, "Stop! What's your problem?!"

"Eliminate..." The masked man mumbled.

The Monster Trio, as they were dubbed got ready to attack but you realized the changed of air was going to affect them

The masked man easily kicked them all, and you barely avoided being hit.

"Eh? What's wrong with you four?!" Nami shouted, looking overly concern for you when the masked man was chasing after you instead.

"That's enough!" You shouted but someone else did as well.

You gaped when a flying man easily speared the masked man.

"Who is it this time?!" Nami screamed, looking at the man who landed on the ship.

"I am the Knight of the Sky." The old man introduced himself.

"Oh pleasure

"Oh pleasure." You held out your hand, "My name is (Y/N). Thank you, sir."

The old man nodded his head, "Don't mention it, it couldn't be helped. This is a service."

Chopper went to check on the monster trio who were huffing hard.

Robin showed up, not looking too concern, "That's because the oxygen is scarce here. But...(Y/N) didn't seem too affected."

You smiled, showing off your strong biceps, which literally was nothing but there seem to be a small lump there. "I've been working out. It's finally showing off."

Zoro snorted.

"Are you citizens of the Blue Seas?" The old man asked.

"Err...what's that?" Nami questioned.