Chapter 13 - Alabasta

You gently painted their left arms with the mark of an X, which you had called a proof of friendship.

"Finished!" You flopped down, letting Chopper wrapped your wrist in bandages.

The ship arrived at dock and Luffy immediately grabbed you by the arm and ran off. You waved at your crew members who simply looked on and went back to their own business.

You sniffed the air, "There, Lu. To the left."

He turned to his left— "No, Lu. My left!"

He turned to your left and continued running, then for some reason, he stretched himself.

"Are you an idiot?" You hissed, "Enter like a normal human be—NOOO!"

You landed on top someone with a familiar hat. You blinked your eyes and he blinked his eyes. A large smile on his face, "(Y/N)!"

"ACE!" You wrapped your arms around his neck and peppered little kisses all over his face

"Stop that, (Y/N)." His cheeks warmed up, feeling your lips way too close to his mouth. "Are you okay?"

You nodded your head, ignoring the fight Luffy was having with, you glanced back, Captain Smoker. You turned back to see Luffy gone instead, "What the...?"

"Ace..." You wailed, tears gathering in your eyes. At this point, Luffy wasn't going to save you from enemies if he was offered food. "He left me!"

Ace sighed, rubbing your back affectionately and you tucked your face into his neck. Enjoying his warmth and he carried you in his arms and started running after Luffy.

You both finally caught up and Ace let you down gently and blocked an attack from Smoker.

"You may be smoke but I am fire. Your powers don't stand a chance against mine." He smirked.

"Ace...?!" Luffy called out.

"Heh...you haven't changed one bit...Luffy." Ace glanced at him, then a frown on his face. "You left (Y/N)."

"Yeah! You left me!" You screamed, pouting.

Everyone looked at you adoringly, a cute pout on your pretty lips.

"Sorry. I forgot." Luffy apologized, grinning. "Thankfully, Ace was there."

"We can talk later. I'll stop these guys for you." Ace said.

"Let's go!" Luffy grabbed you, and started running and of course you tried to keep up but Luffy really was one fast runner.

"So who was that, Luffy, (Y/N)?" Nami asked as soon as you guys finally reached the ship.

"Oh, that's Ace. He's a pirate and also looking for the one piece. He's my older brother." Luffy explained.

"He's my baby~" You cooed.